War

Ella's POV

But soon enough I heard the very familiar engine of ironhide. I turned around and saw that they came back. I guess they were just scouting the area. I smiled and climbed into ironhide. "Hey handsome", I said rubbing his dash board. He chuckled through the radio and fizzed into the drivers seat. "Sweetspark", he said lovingly. I smirked at him. "Let's get this shit started and then we can go home, as a family", I said with a smile on my lips. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I would love nothing more then that", he whispered to me.

We then started driving. I had no idea where he was taking me. But hey, we're going to kick some metal ass. So I ain't complaining. I looked behind me as we were driving. Oh god. That is one terrifying
decepticon. "That is one scary ass decepticon", I said turning my head to look back. It sent shivers down my spine. "He won't hurt you, I won't let him". Ironhide growled. We made it to the abandoned building, so we booked in inside, we didn't know how much time we had, so we had to hurry. "That is one scary ass decepticon!". Epps yelled. Thank you! I'm not the only one that thought!

"They got my trailer. I need that flight Tech. Shockwave can't hunt us all down at once. Wreckers, we need a diversion". Optimus said. "Let's get some!". Road buster yelled. "You got that right". Dino agreed. Epps ran to one of his soldiers "Listen were gonna circle around to that to that glass building and we'll get high enough to make the rocket shot while you guys draw his fire, let's move!". Epps said. "Wait a minute! I'm not letting you go out There without my urban combat prototypes". Que said. Not really the time Que. We really need to go. "We got to go Que, come on". Mirage said to Que. "They're great inventions for kicking ass". Que said. Ooo! Now we're talking! Count me in. We all got one. I smirked at the small yet deadly thing in my hand.

"What are these?". I asked Que. "Those are boom sticks. Armed in thirty seconds. Grapple gloves, for climbing". Que said. That's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. I had a feeling we would be winning this.

But I knew our time of hiding was over. We had to go. We started to run outside. Thank god for cross country. The bots going one way, the humans going another way. But I was able to hear one last thing from him. "Be careful sweetspark!". Ironhide yelled after me. I turned around and smirked and playfully saluted him. "Always am handsome! You guys be careful or I'll kick your afts!". I yelled at him. I then turned back around, while catching up to the others. "Go! Go! Go! Move your asses! Move! Move!". Epps yelled. We all ran as fast as we can, so we wouldn't be blown up to tiny little bits.

"Move! Move! Let's go!". Jackson yelled(Another solider). We made it to the building. "Go for the stairs!". Epps yelled at us. "Epps, this way!". Sam yelled. I followed after sam, hoping he knew where he was going and wasn't going to get us killed. We soon made it to another floor. Were we high enough to shot that damn thing? I hope we are. "Come on, we're high enough!", Sam yelled. Oh thank god.

"This is a mother getting up here". Jamal said. I nodded breathing heavily as I agreed with him. "Get your fat ass over here!". Epps yelled at Jamal. "I'm coming". Jamal said. "Set up the rocket!". Epps yelled at James, who had the rocket. I ran towards the window, I looked outside. Oh shit, they're coming. Fuck! "They're coming". Epps Said. He gave me a look. I could see the fear in his eyes, but that never stopped him before. And it won't stop me either. We either hide like cowards or die like heroes. I watched as they set up the rocket, while me and Epps were the look out. But I spoke too soon, the whole damn building started to shake. And I knew it wasn't no damn earthquake. Fucking decepticons!

"Woah! Woah!". I yelled in shock. I held onto something tight so I wouldn't fall over. "They're shooting at the building!". Aaron yelled. Yeah no shit! "This is not a good idea". Jamal said. "What?". Sam asked, I looked over to see him covering his ears. Why's he doing that? I shook my head. He's weird. "This is not a good idea. This building is unstable". Jamal said. And for once I agree with him. It is unstable. We have even a slighter chance at hitting that damn thing.