I need help

A month later
Ella's POV

I spent a month in this stupid place. I ate ice cream. I cried. I watched stupid movies. I broke a few things. I packed my shit. I screamed in rage. For how stupid I was for thinking they loved me. No one ever stays. Not my real parents. My real parents didn't give a fuck about me. And now them. It hurts. But I have to be strong for my child. I have to be strong. I can't lose my cool. Even though I already have. I can't afford to lose it anymore. I don't know how long this pregnancy lasts and I'm alone.

Not entirely. I know someone who would never leave. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. I grabbed my shit and threw it over my shoulder. I had my plane ticket in my hand. I walked out of the house. I looked back at it and sighed. So much for true love. I sniffled and hauled a taxi. I got in and threw my bag next to me. "To the airport", I said softly. But I'm sure he heard me. The car moved and I just looked out the window.

I sighed. How did this become my life? I'm so stupid for falling to fast. To deep. When I know true love is for fairytales. It was all for nothing. It was all for kicks. To see if a robot could be with a human. Was it some stupid experiment for them? Was that all it was to them? A fucking experiment?! Was that all I am? I let a tear roll down my cheek. How did I let this happen? I should have left the minute after the war. I should have been done with it. I could've been happy. All those times. Was it just me happy? Did they even seem happy? Or was it all just a cruel ass joke that I didn't get?

"We're here", the taxi driver said. I snapped out of it. I got out with my bag. I gave the guys a fifty and told him to keep them change. I walked into the airport and went through security. I had to wait an hour. So I just sat alone. I could feel eyes on me. I knew people were judging me. They knew I was pregnant. It ain't that obvious. I have a growing stomach. I sighed and laid a hand on my stomach. I sniffled and smiled. "Just you and me baby, we'll get through this. I promise", I whispered. The time being I played on my phone. I really need to get those ear phones, the ones that go around the pregnant belly and let the baby hear music. I think the baby would get a kick out of it.

Then the person over the overcome said the plane was ready. I grabbed my stuff. I walked through the terminal. I went down a isle looking for my seat. I finally found it after some time. And yes! It was a window seat! I love window seats. I sat down and buckled in. I closed my eyes and just let my nerves calm down. I'm okay. I'll be okay. I'm okay. I didn't notice someone sitting next to me. "How far along are you?", I heard a woman's voice beside me. I opened my eyes to see a elderly woman sitting next to me. I smiled at her. "I'm about three months along, it's tough being a single mom", I said softly. She gave me a sad smile. She patted my hand. "You'll figure it out, I was a single one myself. Your tough, you can do this", she said smiling at me. I gave her a thankful smile. "Thank you", I said softly. I yawned. She laughed. "You better rest deary, it's a long trip to where we're going", she said softly. I smiled and nodded. She's probably right. I better get some rest. I laid my head back against my chair and closed my eyes. I fell asleep. With both my hands on my belly.

8 hours and 52 minutes later

I was shaken awake. I groaned softly. "Five more minutes", I whined. I heard a giggle. "Come on deary, we're here", the elderly lady from earlier said. I opened my eyes. Oh yeah totally forgot where I am. I rubbed my eyes. I got up. I grabbed my stuff. I turned to the Elderly lady. I smiled at her. "Thanks", I said. She just gave me a smile. "It's no problem deary, you remind me of my daughter, she just had a son", she said. Aww. "Aww, well congratulations", I said happily. I was really happy for her. She smiled. "Thank you and I hope you have safe travels wherever your going", she said. I smiled. "You do the same", I said. I walked down the isle and got off the plane.

I walked out of the airport and smelled the air. Oh yeah. This is definitely Washington DC. Cause it's fucking raining. I put my coat over my shoulders and ran to the nearest taxi. I got in. I told the man the address I needed. I sniffled. Oh no. Not the freaking hormones. Not really something I need right now. I could feel my eyes water. It didn't take too long for them to roll down my cheeks. I tried wiping them away. But more just came down like a waterfall.

I sighed and just let them fall.

But it didn't take too long to get to where I needed. I got out and gave them man a fifty and told him to keep the change. I luged my bag over my shoulder and walked up the stairs. Damn. It's hard going up the stairs when your pregnant. Ugh! Step after step felt like I had weights on top of my legs. I grabbed onto the rail to help me. God, couldn't they put in a elevator? Jesus. I was in full sweat when I got to the top. Damn! I hated this. I walked down to the front door. I raised my hand to knock. Should I do this? I should do this right? Maybe not? Oh god, but I'm already here. And I'm not going down those horrible stairs. I sighed and knocked. A minute went by. Maybe he's not here. I turned around and went to go back downstairs. But I then heard the door open. I turned around. The door opened and I was face to face with him. "Ella?", he said confused. I sniffled and could feel my eyes water. "I need your help Sammy, I got myself into some shit, as in shit, I mean they left me, and I'm fucking pregnant", I said. A few tears roll down my cheeks. 

What have I gotten myself into?