The Hospital

Ella's POV

I woke up to smelling something funky. Smells like bleach and cleaning supplies. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw a bright light in my eyes. I heard a chuckle. "Sorry about that sis", I heard Sam's voice. The bright light soon went away. I slowly opened my eyes again. I saw I was in a hospital room, with a I.V drip in my hand. I looked at Sam. "Hey", I said. He smiled. "Hey sis, how you feeling?", he asked me. "Kind of loopy", I said. He chuckled. "Your on some pain meds, but you'll be okay", he said. I looked at him again. "Where is he? Where's my baby boy? Where's Anthony?", I asked him. He pointed to the side of me. I looked and saw him. I sighed in relief. He was laying in a little clear box. Sleeping. Thank god. I turned back to Sam. "He's okay?", I asked him. He cracked a smile at me. "Yep, all seven and two inches of him are fine", he said. Wow he really was a big boy. I giggled to myself. "You did good sis, you did really good", he said. I smiled at him. "I only got through it because of you, so thank you and Evac, I wouldn't have did it without you guys", I said. And speak of the devil and he may appear. Evac came in with a smile on his lips. "Hey little sis, how you feeling?", he asked me. I smiled. "I'm feeling a little better, feeling a little loopy is all", I said. "I bet, your on some high meds right now, but the doctor said you'll be both be fine and be able to go home in a week or two", he said. I smiled. "That's good. You want to hold him, I bet he wants to be held by his uncle Ev", I said smiling at him. He smiled at me and walked over to the clear box that Anthony was in.

He slowly lifted Anthony up from the box. He minded his head. He held him so gentle. I giggled at the fear on his face. He was so scared to hurt him. He slowly walked over to sit with Sam. They both awed at him. I'm so going to tease them over this later. I just sat back and watched as they gushed over my son. My little boy. My little baby boy. My little love. He was perfect in every way. He had black hair. Just like ratchet. But his skin was pale, just Optimus. His nose  was the same shape of ironhides. And his eyes. Oh his little cute little eyes, were the same color as jazzs. But he had my face shape and the same eye shape. He also had my ears. But how was it possible that he looked like all four of them? It should be impossible, right? It can't be possible, and yet here he is, looking like all four of them.

But he is mine. I grew him inside of me. I birthed him. So he is mine. Not theirs, mine. He's mine! He's my son. My baby. Mine! I snapped out of it when I heard him give out a little whimper. I cooed at him. He's so handsome. But before we all knew it. My parents walked in. I heard mom gasp. "Is that my grandson? Oh my gosh, he's beautiful", mom said. I could see the tears in her eyes. I giggled. She's always so emotional. Evac smiled at her. "Want to hold him?", he asked her. She nodded her head. He gently placed Anthony into her arms. I could hear her sniffle. "Oh my gosh, Ron. Look at him. He's beautiful. Hello little Anthony, I'm your grandma and this is your grandpa. Your so handsome", she talked to him in baby talk. I giggled. My parents adored him.

"Mom!", I heard a little boys voice. I watched as a little boy came running in. Another little boy came running in after him.

I got a closer look at them

I got a closer look at them. Blue eyes. Wearing blue. Wheelie? Brains? "Wheelie? Brains?", I said. They both nodded. I smiled big. "Come here my good boys, come sit up here with me", I said patting the space next to me. They both climbed on the bed with me. They both hugged me. I giggled and hugged them both. As much as it hurt. I missed my boys. Whoa! I just realized. I have three sons. Damn! But I couldn't help but love them. They're my boys. "Want to meet you little brother?", I asked them. They both nodded excitedly. I giggled and looked at mom. Who smiled and gave me my little Anthony. I held him gently in my arms. I minded his head with my arms. I looked back at the boys. "Boys, this is your little brother Anthony, Anthony, these are your big brothers", I said softly. Anthony cooed at them. I giggled. They got close to get a closer look.

"He's cute", brains said. I smiled at him. Wheelie poked his cheeks softly. "He's chubby", he said. We all laughed. "Well of course he's going to be chubby wheelie, he's a baby, he's going to have baby fat", I said. He shook his head and chuckled. He placed a soft kiss on Anthony's forehead. Aww. It actually brought tears to my eyes. How cute! "Well protect you little brother, we promise", wheelie whispered to him. Both wheelie and brains gripped each of Anthony's hand. Anthony gripped both of they're hands. I awed. This was so cute. We should have this on tape. I looked at my brothers. Just to see them both video tapping this. Thank god for brothers.

I heard the sound of heels hitting the floor. I looked towards the door and I saw Carly. "I heard I'm an aunty", she said walking in with a smile. I smiled at her. "Yep, you heard right, come on in. Come say hello to your nephew", I said as she came in. She smiled and awed. "He's so adorable, look at him. My gosh. Why is it always the Witwickys that make cute babies", she said. I giggled when I saw Sam's face turn red. I gently handed Anthony over to Carly so she could hold Anthony. Once she had him in her arms, she cooed at him. She laughed when he gripped her pointer finger in his hand. He's got tiny hands. There so cute. I smiled. This was my family. Who needed them? I didn't. They didn't and most importantly, Anthony didn't. He had me and he had his family that loves him.