The truth

Ella's POV

Once we got home, I was beat tired and my eyes hurt from crying. But the most thing that hurt the most, was my heart. Saying that I hated them hurt, but I had to get it all out. I had to. It was a must, and in that, not only did I hurt them but myself. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I sighed and carried a sleeping Anthony into the room. My sweet boy. Things will get better. I promise. I just have to figure out what I have to do. But we'll get through this. I promise.

I smiled as I laid him down in his bassinet. I covered him with his blanket. "What a day we had, huh handsome? Well your going to need all the sleep you can get little one. Mommy will be here and I'm not going anywhere. Sleep my little angel. I love you", I whispered to him. I kissed his forehead and watched as he slept. His little snores were so cute. My little man. The love of my life. My little boy. If anything were to happen to you. I would die. I love you my sweet boy. I sighed and made my way over to the bed. I face planted into the pillow and slowly fell asleep. Mmm. Finally, I missed my bed.

Third person POV

The front door jiggles open. Someone had picked the lock. The four body's carefully walked inside. They noticed the sleeping body on the couch. They had to be careful and make sure not to wake him. They walked over to the first door they saw. They saw Ella. And the baby. Her hand was in the baby's bassinet. They got closer and closer. Until they were looking over the baby. The baby was beautiful. More beautiful then anything they've ever seen. They can tell by the looks of the baby it was theirs. They could tell, the baby looked like all four of them. It shouldn't be possible and yet here he was. Beautiful little Antony. The leader of the four bent down and gently caressed the sleeping baby's face. His cheek was so soft. The leader smiled. "My little Anthony", he whispered softly. He turned his head to see Ella sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her cheek resting on top of the pillow. He frowned. His spark throbbed with pain. They should have never left. "We should have never left", he whispered. And that was on him. He made that call. He made the call to leave her, so it was his fault. "It's all my fault", he whispered. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw ironhide. Who had a guilty look on his face. "It's not just your fault Optimus, we made that decision too, we left too. It's our fault too", he whispered sadly. They then soon saw jazz leaning over Ella. Gently caressing her cheek with the back of his hand. They all held their breaths. Just in case she moved in her sleep.

Ironhide turned and looked at the angel in the bassinet. He bent down and gently caressed the sleeping baby's cheek. He could tell they all had a part in making this little angel. He had parts of him, parts of ratchet, parts of jazz and even Optimus. "My beautiful boy. How could I have ever left you? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry", he whispered to his sleeping son. It broke his heart knowing he left his sparkmate and his son. When he could have stayed and found out, but instead he left and found out in a way he never wanted.

He sighed, he placed a soft kiss on top of Anthony's forehead. "My sweet boy", he whispered softly.

Optimus looked down at Ella. She looked like she's lost some weight, she looked like she hasn't been getting any sleep either. He frowned. How could he have ever left her? Her and their son? He sighed and bent down. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry", he whispered. He froze when he felt her move against his hand. And those beautiful familiar eyes opened. Ella opened her eyes. Waking up is always blurry. She only saw a shadow. She assumed it was Evac.

But once her vision cleared. She saw the familiar eyes of the man she loved. But really pissed at. She grew angry. She was about to yell, but Optimus put a finger to her lips. "Shh, you'll wake him up", he whispered. He slowly pulled his finger back. She glared at him. "And that wouldn't be my fault, now would it, Optimus?", she spat at him. He sighed.