Game on motherfuckers

A few days later
Ella's POV

Mmm. I woke up feeling groggy. I stretched. Mmm that's better. I didn't open my eyes, I just let my hand feel the bed for any bodies. But when I felt the cold sheets. I opened my eyes in confusion. What the heck? Where are they? Maybe they're in the kitchen. I got up and walked out of the bedroom. There was dead silence. Not a good sound. I walked into the kitchen to see everything spotless. I raised a confused brow. Where the hell are they? I looked out the window. They're car forms were nowhere in sight. They didn't tell me about going to the store. I was confused. I walked back to the bedroom to get my phone. I dialed jazzs first. Since he always answers my phone call. It rang and rang and rang. Until it went to voicemail. "This jazz and Ella, you know what to do", the voicemail said. I could feel my eyes water. No, maybe I'm just overreacting. Yeah I'm probably just overreacting and they're busy. I sat down and breathed in and out. But even that wasn't working. And I had a certain urge to throw up. So I ran to the bathroom and flipped the lid and threw up. I groaned. I always hated this part of pregnancy.

I looked to the side and saw the little trash can empty. My eyes widened and I threw up in shock again. The trash can is empty. Which means they emptied it and they saw the tests. I breathed heavily into the trash can. They saw it. I wiped my mouth quickly and got up. I ran to the bedroom again and grabbed my phone. I called ratchet. Voicemail. I called ironhide. Voicemail. I called Optimus. And guess what, voicemail. I breathed in and out hard. I could feel a panic attack coming on. I gripped the dresser and opened it. To only find it empty. The only thing I saw was a wad of cash.

(Play Saturn by sleeping at last)
Just that, no letter saying they took off or why. Just a clip of money. I could feel my eyes water again. I sat down on the bed. I could feel the waterworks bursting. They rolled down my cheeks. I put a hand to my mouth to cover the sobs.

They're gone

They're gone. They left and the only thing they left me was a fucking money. They found the pregnancy tests and only left me money. Which means they didn't want me or our child. How could they? How could they do this to us? I thought they loved me. All those times of love confessions. Were they all a lie? Was our love a lie?

I sniffled and put a hand to my two month pregnant belly. They're growing. Faster then any human pregnancy. Which I didn't seem surprising. Seeing as who they're father is. I still don't know the gender yet. But the doctor says they're Healthy. That's all I care about. I sniffled and smiled. I put both my hands on my stomach. "I guess it's just you and me now baby, we'll be okay, I'll figure something out, don't worry about a thing. Just mommy and baby now", I said rubbing my hand over my stomach.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Just how am I going to do this? Being a single mom is not the easiest. Not when the freaking dads skip town. I laid back and hugged a pillow. I sniffled and started crying. It smelt like them. Everything smells like them. What was I supposed to do? I thought they're love for me was true. Just like mine was for them. How am I supposed to come back from that? I had no idea. I was only nineteen years old and pregnant. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have them. I didn't have my parents. I didn't even have Sam. 

I had no one.

Why does it feel so lonely? How am I supposed to do this? Alone with my first born child? I cried into the pillow. "How am I supposed to do this?", I asked myself. I had no idea what to do. They just up and left me. They took all of they're shit and left me. How's that for love? A load of shit is what I call it. That isn't love. Not at all. Love is leaving a god damn letter saying where they went. Not just leaving me a clip of money and high tailing it out of here. It's not fair. Why me? Did I deserve this? How do I deserve this? My child doesn't deserve to come into the world like this.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes. Okay no more crying. Your not a baby. But you do have a baby on the way. So you got to suck it up and be brave for your child. No matter how much it hurts. You got to do this for them. They didn't ask for this, and neither did I. But that's what we got. But I won't let it tare us down. I'm a big girl and I will make sure my child is safe. I don't know how I'm going to do it. But I'm gonna find a way. My dad didn't raise no quitter. I'm gonna find out about being a mom. And I'm going to rock it. I'm going to do rock at being a mom. My kid is going to have the most perfect life.

I put both my hands on my stomach. "Mommy is going to keep you safe, no matter what, I promise you love bug. I love you", I said rubbing my stomach. I'm going to do this and I ain't going to quit. I'm going to be a mom and I'm not going Down without a fight. I'm ain't going down without a fight. Not even megawennie can get through me. I'll kick his ass and whoever else that tries. Because I'm a mama bear now and I will kick your ass if you mess with me or my child. So.........................

Game on motherfuckers.