I'm with you till the end

Third person POV

Sam was getting ready for bed. Carly was already in bed. The little bots were already in recharge. (Brains and wheelie). He brushed his teeth, and sighed. He really did miss his sister. He could hear the sound of the rain hitting the roof. He sighed again remembering how much Ella used to love the rain. He spit and then rinsed his mouth out. He sighed one last time before turning and flicking the light off. He ran a hand through his hair. He was about to go to his shared room with Carly, but he then heard the sound of the doorbell. He raised an eyebrow. 'Who could this be at this hour?' He thought. He walked into the living room to the front door. He opened it and was shocked to see who it was. Ella? "Ella?", he asked. Not really believing that his sister was right in front of him. But before he could say another thing. She did. He could notice the tear streaks on her face. And he feared the worse.

""I need your help Sammy, I got myself into some shit, as in shit, I mean they left me, and I'm fucking pregnant", she said. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped open. It took him a minute to process everything. But once he did. He felt angry. But he didn't show it in fear of scaring his pregnant sister. Which he was still in shock about. He was an uncle. He looked her over and saw her pregnant belly peaking out under her shirt. He noticed her bag on her shoulder and then noticed that she was wet from the rain. "Come on in ell, your wet and night catch a cold", he said rushing her inside. She smiled at him sadly. "Thanks Sammy", she said softly. He rushed around, picking up things and making things comfortable for her.

"I'll go get some comfortable clothes for you", he mumbled. He rushed into the bedroom and quickly and quietly grabbed some clothes for her. He walked out of the bedroom and walked into the living room to see his sister with her hands on her pregnant belly. A few tears rolling down her cheeks. He sighed sadly. He didn't even know what happened and he wanted to hurt those assholes who left her pregnant. He walked into the living room. Making her jump a little. He smiled sadly at her. He watched as she tried to wipe her eyes without him seeing. But he did and it broke his heart. To see her like this. To see her like this, was almost foreign. He doesn't see her cry a lot. So to see her crying like this makes his heart hurt. His poor sister.

He handed her the clothes. He knew they would be bigger on her. But not that big like they used to. Because of her belly. She gave him a small smile. "Thanks Sammy", she whispered sadly. He just gave her a warming smile and watched as she waddled into the bathroom. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. How could they? How could they do this to her? He thought that they loved her. They even showed how much. But now? When she needs them more then ever. How could they? When she's pregnant with they're child. It's not fair to her and the unborn child that's growing inside of her. He sighed again and waited for her to get out of the bathroom.

But it took longer then usual. He raised an eyebrow. He walked to the bathroom. "Ell? Are you okay in there? Do you need help?", he asked knocking on the door. He heard a sniffle. "I'm fine Sammy, I'll be out in a second", he heard her cracking voice and he knew she was crying. And he knew she always hated when people saw her crying. But not this time. He won't ignore it this time. "I'm coming in ell, I won't take a no for an answer", he said as he gripped the door handle. He opened the door. He stopped in the doorway. His heart broke Even more. He could feel his own tears well up in his eyes.