So cool!

Ella's POV
I clenched my robot hand. Wow, just the thought of that is cool. I have a freaking robot hand. I love the color it too. I watched in awe as the fingers opened and closed. I looked back at ratchet. Who was looking at me. A smile stretched across my lips. "This is so cool!", I said happily. He chuckled. "I'm glad you like it my love, it is going to take awhile for you to get used to it. But I know you, it'll take less time to get used to it then most people would", he told me with a smirk on his lips. Oh how he knows me so well. "Oh baby, you know me so well", I said with a goofy smile on my lips. He chuckled again and shook his head at me. He walked over to me, he cupped both sides of my head and brought his head down for a kiss. I smiled in the kiss. I brought a hand up to cup his cheek. Of course it was the human one. I didn't trust what the new one would do.

I hmm'd into the kiss. Enjoying the kiss between us. He soon pulled away and I pouted at him. It was too soon. He chuckled and planted a kiss on my nose. "Your so cute when you pout sweetspark", he said to me sweetly. Even though we've been together for longer then a year. He's still able to make me blush. Damn it. Then his face of course went to serious. "I'm just glad that you are safe and okay. I was afraid that you would have passed on during the war and I wouldn't have been able to get to you", he said as he planted his forehead on top of mine. I sighed softly and placed a hand on his cheek. Bringing us closer together as I could. "I'm right here ratch. I'm still whole, well mostly whole. But I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Your stuck with me", I told him. He chuckled and smirked at me. Uh oh. I know that look. "I for one am glad that I'm stuck with you", he said. And then he started to attack my neck with kisses. I squealed and fell back into the hospital bed. I giggled as he continued to attack me with kisses. I giggled and squealed. I was ticklish! And he knew that!

He finally stopped and I was able to catch my breath. As I caught my breath, I playfully glared at him. Which only made him chuckle even more. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead. But our moment was soon ruined when a knock echoed the room. And before we could answer it, Sam walked into the room, with a smile on his lips. "I hope your ready for some visitors", he said. And soon enough, two little ones came running into the room. A huge smile lit up on my face. My boys! "Mommy!", they yelled. They jumped on the bed that I was sitting on and attacked me with hugs. I giggled and gathered them both into my arms. My boys. Oh my boys. I'm so glad that they are okay. "My boys", I whispered softly. Both of them nuzzled into my neck. I giggled and hugged them closer. I was flat that they were okay. I pulled away from the hug. "You two are okay? Let me see", I said. I checked them over for any injuries. They struggled as I checked. They of course didn't want to be fussed over.

But I sighed in relief as I only found some scuffs, some scratches and some bruises. They were okay. I sighed again and planted two kisses on each of their foreheads. "I'm so glad that you two are okay. Mommy was so worried", I said fussing over them. "We're okay mommy, we're strong boys. We took care of each other", brains said. And wheelie just nodded as a stern look appeared on his face. I giggled at the looks they had. They were adorable. "Of course you were. My strong boys taking care of each other. I'm so proud of the both of you", I said to them lovingly. They seemed to like the affection filled words I gave them. Aww. "Little brother is with the others. Optimus and ironhide were being what you would call motherhens", wheelie said. I giggled at his words. Of course they would. I can only guess what jazz was trying to do.

He would be trying to get Anthony away from them. I rolled my eyes. "Of course they would", I mumbled.

"Sweetspark", I heard a familiar voice come from the doorway of the room. And then they were. The other doofus' I call soulmates. I smiled at them as they walked into the room. Optimus of course was holding Anthony in his arms. He looked so small in Optimus' arms. It was adorable really. He walked over to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled in the kiss. His lips were always so soft against mine. So soft and warm. I swear sometimes, I get jealous. He pulled back after a few seconds. I smiled up at him. "Hey OP", I said lovingly. He chuckled and smiled lovingly at me.