Going to the base

Ella's POV  two weeks later

I think I have this whole mom thing down. I mean he sleeps at night, wakes up in the morning to cry and be fed. Change him into a fresh diaper and just be loved loved. I love my little boy. So adorable. So handsome. My little Anthony. I smiled down at my son. I pressed my forehead to his. "Hi baby boy, my little man. Goodmorning. My little love bug. My little Anthony, I love you, yes I love you. My sweet little boy", I said cooing at him. He gurgled at me. Making me laugh at how cute he was. I tickled his cheek. He has such cheek little chubby cheeks. I can just eat him up. He was a sleepy little butt, since he's got fed and it's time for nap time. I shook my head. "I will always be here for you baby boy, always. You are mine, you are my dream. You now the love of my life and I will protect you with everything I am. I love you baby boy, I promise", I whispered to him. I watched as he opened his eyes. I stared in Awe. It was almost looking at them. Staring into the same eyes of the man I thought loved me. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I sniffled and let a few roll down my cheeks. "You are so beautiful baby boy, you are, your so beautiful and handsome, mommy loves you to the moon and back my love", I whispered to him. I smiled when he gave me a smile. I giggled. The nurses said when he smiles it means he farted. I tickled his cheek. "My good boy", I said softly. I kissed his forehead.

"Hey, how are you guys doing?", I heard Evac as he walked into the room. I looked up and smiled at him. "Ready to get out of this place, huh Anthony, you ready to get out of here?", I said to him in baby talk. "I swear becoming a mother has made you soft sis", he said. I looked up at him and glared. "I can still kick your butt, you do know that right?", I said. He chuckled. "Yes I know, I know", he said. I scrunched my nose at him. "Good", I said. He chuckled. "Why don't we get you out of here, I'm pretty sure your dying to get out of here", he said. I smiled. I was so ready to get out of here. We both were. I saw that he was carrying the carrier. I lit up. I get to take my baby home. I slowly got out of the bed. My legs still asleep from staying in the bed for to long. I noticed that Evac was close. Afraid that I was going to fall. I giggled. "I'm not going to fall you dummy", I said. I grabbed the carrier from Evac and placed Anthony in it. I covered him with a blanket, I put a little suckie in his mouth. It was so cute how he sucks on it. I grabbed the carrier. I looked at Evac. "Let's roll", I said. He chuckled and led the way. "They already did the car seat test in the car, were already to go. Just need to sign you out", he said. I nodded, I had a smile on my face.

We soon went to the desk and signed me out of the hospital. I now had the birth certificate of my son. It's placed in a save place at Sam's. I didn't want to get it ruined or lost. Once I walked out of the hospital. I breathed in the cool air. Aww, yes. I looked at Evac to see him smiling at me. "Your a new person sis", he said. I laughed. "No kidding", I said. He chuckled and we got to the car. The car seat was already in the back. I gently took Anthony out of the carrier and into the car seat. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I closed the door softly and got in on the other side. I smiled and tickled his little cheek. "So any specific place you want to go?", he asked me. "Why don't we go surprise uncle sammie at work?", I asked Anthony. He just let out a gurgle. "Okay, lets go", Evac said. The whole car ride there, I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. He was perfect. I still can't believe it that I birthed him. It still amazed me. But I loved him so much. My baby boy. Was this how mom was with us? I laughed, I'm turning into my mother. When we got there, I got out and got Anthony into his carrier. I walked inside. I knew what floor he was on. It's weird Sam's boss has this color coated thing. If you have a green cup or bowl in the red or yellow floor, it immediately gets thrown away. I rolled my eyes. I soon made it to his desk. We snuck up behind him.

"Boo!", I whispered into his ear. He yelled in surprise. He turned around to see me. "Good god Ella, scare the hell out of me", he said. I giggled. "I just wanted to see my brother, and little man wanted to see his uncle sammie", I said. His eyes immediately lit up when he saw Anthony. "Well isn't it my little man", he said cooly. He took the carrier from me and took Anthony out of the carrier. "Well hello there little man, are you excited to be out of the smelly hospital, I bet you are", he said. I smiled. If he and Carly ever have children. They're going to be great parents. Soon a coworker came over and asked him to come over to talk somewhere else. Sam looked at me. "Sorry ell, I'll be right back", he said. He handed me Anthony. I raised an eyebrow, but just shrugged it off. He's weird like always.