Will you marry us?

Ella's POV a few days later.

Okay. So I have no idea what's going on. And they've blind folded me. And no we're not in the bedroom. I wouldn't be freaking out if we were. Because I mean we have done that in the bedroom. But um off topic! So we're on the road and I have no idea where we're going. I'm kinda nervous if you ask me. I was biting my lip the whole time. But it wasn't the bad type of nervous. But more like excited nervous. They wouldn't tell me where they were taking me. So I was excited.

But soon enough I felt that we had stopped. Wooo! I'm gonna find out soon enough! I clapped my hands against my lap. I soon felt arms wrap around me and helped me out. Soon my feet met solid ground. "Okay my love, you can take off your blindfold", ratchet said. I smiled softly and pulled off the blindfold from my eyes. And it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I was shocked really. First of all, they were in their original robot form. And second of all, we were at the same place we met nearly two years ago. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest. What was happening?

"Sweetspark, you have loved us in both our forms. In this form and our human one. You loved us through thick and thin. No matter what happened. We may have had our arguments. But we still get through them together. We stick together strong, our love is strong", Optimus said softly.

"You saved my life. I thought I could do it by myself. But I knew I couldn't. And I thought that day that I would die and I would never see your beautiful face ever again. But then there you were, like a warrior angel. Saving me from that afthole. I will always be grateful for you, because today, I am mated to a beautiful woman and am a father to the most beautiful son I could ever have we owe so much to you my beautiful baby girl", jazz said as he bent down to his knees.

I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"You didn't run away the minute I told you what were to each other. Most people would have, but you held on strong, you loved us even though we are not human. You loved us even when we were being stubborn, you fought and fought to make a point. And we're more then happy that you did. Because if you didn't. We wouldn't be here right now. You didn't turn away from me the moment I told you were also mated to the others. You told me that I was your first love and you would always love me, and frankly my love, you are my first love and will always be my first love. And I will forever love you. You gave us your love and the most beautiful son we could ever have. I never thought any of us would become fathers. But we are, and that's because of you. We love you so much sweetspark, your the best thing that's ever happened to us, along with Anthony of course", ratchet said.

I giggled through my tears. Oh my gosh. I have no idea what's happening right now. But I am literally balling my eyes out right now.

"You've saved my life more times then I can count my love. You've fought through more wars then you should've. You've fought by our side. Just because we asked you to. We honestly don't deserve you. And yet you still stand by our side. You've given us a beautiful and healthy son. You've given us your love and your heart. And we've hurt you too many times to count my love and for that I am sorry. From this day on, we can promise that we will never do it again. We will never leave your side again. We may have our arguments, but we will get through them together. Like we always do. I love you sweetspark and we always will", ironhide said.

I sniffled and I fanned my face. I didn't know why, because more and more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"We promise to stay by your side forever. We promise to love you until the day after eternity. Our sparks are yours my love. And we would love nothing more then to have you as our wife. But that is if you wish to be. Would you do us the greatest honor of becoming our wife and make us the happiest men in the world?", Optimus said. I gasped and put a hand to my lips. I watched as he got to his knees and put a hand out. And I saw a little box in the middle of his palm. I could tell it was a ring. I looked back up at him. He was looking down at me with those wonderful blue eyes I love so much.