The beach

Ella's POV

I love Hawaii. It's so beautiful, and so full of love. We've spent three days here and I don't want to leave. It feels amazing to be here. I sighed in comfort and watched the waves. The sun was coming down and made everything beautiful. I rested my head on my hand. Everything was so beautiful. The waves, the sand, the earth, the sunset. Everything. I heard distant laughter. I looked and saw a mother, a father and they're child. Together. Splashing in the waves. I smiled softly. How long have we been together? A year? Almost two years? We haven't even got to the topic of children yet. I love children, and I want to have one of my own. But would they?

I mean they never really talked about having little ones. What am I saying? Of course they would, right? I sighed softly. I didn't know what to think. I mean they love me right? They show it almost every day. They show me in the bed room and outside of the bedroom. But do they love me enough to have a child with me? That's what mind boggled me. I want a child and yet I don't even know if they want one with me. I smiled. I can see myself with my son, or maybe a daughter. I snapped out of it and sighed again. But would I really want to bring a child into this world when I know any day and time there could be a war or some deepshit trying to take over the world.

I looked at the waves. At least I have people that love me right? At least I'm not normal. I found out a week ago. I can heal people and autobots. And I can defend myself by shooting balls of Fire out of my hands. It's pretty fucking cool if you ask me. So that's what they meant when they said I would go back with many gifts. I didn't know what they meant until now.

I snapped out of it when I felt arms wrap around me and I squealed in laughter and surprise. "Come on baby girl, let's go for a dip", jazz said. Oh no! I giggled and tried to get out of his arms. But he was too strong. He ran into the water. Cold! Cold! Cold! That's fucking cold as shit! He chuckled and swam around me. He wrapped his arms around me. While I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He smiled lovingly at me. "So are you enjoying yourself, my pretty girl?", he asked me. He kissed me on the nose. Making me giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Of course I am, it's so beautiful here", I said. "Just not as beautiful as you", he said winking at me. I giggled. "You freaking sap", I said. He chuckled and kissed me lightly. I kissed him back. I ran my hands up and down his back. He pulled back. "Only for you baby girl", he said.

"I love you", I whispered to him. He smiled at me lovingly. He caressed my cheek with his hand. "And I love you baby girl, always", he said nuzzling his nose into my neck. I giggled. "So where are the other three dweebs I call mine?", I asked raising an eyebrow. He chuckled. "They're back at the house doing some last minute things, don't worry", he said. I snorted and raised an eyebrow. "I'm afraid to ask", I said. He chuckled. "All I can say is that your going to love it", he said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I ran my fingers up and down his back. I smiled softly. His eyes were so beautiful. They were a different blue then the others. They were a soft blue, with a tint of neon blue. They were beautiful. "Your so beautiful", he whispered to me. He pressed a kiss to my nose. I giggled. I pecked his lips. "You are so handsome", I said smiling. I could feel his hands on my legs. I giggled. "What are you doing?", I asked him. He just smirked.  And then out of nowhere he ended up throwing me into the water. I squealed when I came back up. I glared at him.

"Oh you are so lucky I love you, or I would have kicked your ass", I said. He just chuckled. "I am one lucky man then", he said. He swam over to me. I pouted at him. Before grabbing him by the hair and pulling it back. I kissed him hard. He seemed shocked that I did that. I smirked through the kiss. I pulled back and giggled when I saw him in a trance. "I still got it", I said winking at him. He snapped out of it. He pouted. "Oh don't pout baby, it was just a little kiss", I said giggling. He raised an eyebrow. "A little kiss aye? Because of that little kiss I have a problem down there and it's because of you", he said playfully glaring at me. I giggled. He looked at me with that one look. Uh oh. I tried swimming away, but he caught up to me. I squealed. I laughed as he twirled me around.