They're leaving?!

Ella's POV

I gripped his hand in mine. "You know where they're at?", I asked him. He nodded. "They're back at the base", he said. I nodded. I was still nervous. I felt him kiss the back of my hand. "Everything is going to be okay sweetspark", he said to me. I sighed and nodded. And I believed him. "I'll be okay only if I'm by your side", I said. He smiled at me lovingly. "I'll always be by your side beautiful", he said kissing my cheek. I felt so loved by this man. It didn't take us too long to get back to to the base. I got out while ironhide transformed. We both walked inside, but I then heard the sound of shooting. We both looked at each other and then started to run inside. We could see everyone running. We could hear the sound of things crashing onto the ground. I saw Sentinel Prime. He was the cause of all this and I wanted him to pay. I grit my teeth. This biatch was going to pay.

Ironhide grabbed me into his hand for protection. Even though I didn't need it. I watched as everyone tried to take Sentinel Prime down. But it didn't seem to be working. "I am a Prime! I do not take orders from you!", he yelled. I looked at ironhide, I was scared. "How are we going to take him down?", I asked him. He sighed. "Like he said. He's a Prime, only Optimus can take him down", he said. I sighed. Great, just great. "Now return what belongs to me!", Sentinel yelled. "We got to get you and Anthony out of here, I won't risk your guys life", Ironhide said. I shook my head. "Anthony is okay with Evac, but I need to be here, I have to find Sam", I said. He sighed, he knew he couldn't argue with me on this. He placed me down upstairs. "Please be okay sweetspark, I can't lose you", he said. I smirked at him. "I'll be okay, but you better be okay the next time I see you, or else I'm going to kick your aft", I said sternly. He chuckled. "I'll be back for that aft kicking beautiful", he said. I laughed and kissed his helm. "I love you", I whispered to him. "And I love you sweetspark, now go. Get somewhere safe", he said pleading. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

I watched as He ran off. Please be okay. I turned around and saw Sam. Well his back. I started to run towards him. "Sam!", I yelled his name. He turned around and looked at me in shock and disbelief. "Ell?", he asked in surprise. I made it to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Oh my god! Ella! I thought I lost you", he said as he hugged me tightly. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "Yeah, like that'll ever happen. But you can ask questions later, we have a bit of problem to settle", I said pulling away from the hug. He nodded and grabbed my arm. "Where's Anthony?", he asked me in concern. I gave him a comforting smile. "He's with Evac, he's safe", I said. He nodded and we continued to run.

But we didn't have to run much longer because Sentinel disappeared right after he destroyed the whole place. Afthole! I caught my breath. Holy shit! Holy shit! This was not like last time! This is way worse! Oh no! Ironhide! I have to make sure he's okay! But then I saw Optimus, oh thank primus! Where the hell was he just a few seconds ago?! He could have saved our asses. But at least I know he's okay. Sam turned to me. "Are you okay?", he asked me. I nodded as I breathed in and out trying to catch my breath. I wiped my nose and saw the dried blood from earlier. "Ella", he said knowingly. "I'm fine Sam, it's just dried blood", I said acting like it was nothing. "It's because of your powers, isn't it? You saved ironhide, didn't you?", he asked me. I sighed. "Okay, maybe I did. But it had to be done, or else I wouldn't be standing here right now, you get the jig?", I said raising an eyebrow at him. We had more important things to worry about. He nodded his head. "Yeah", he said. "Good. Cause we have to make a plan, a plan on us staying alive that is", I said sighing, I had no idea what that plan was going to be. I saw as the others transformed. We have to go. Like right now. I watched as Optimus was gazing around at everything, I saw that look. I know that look. No, he thinks this is his fault. But it isn't. It's not. He didn't know Sentinel would betray him like this.