The baby is coming!

A month later

Ella's POV

I hummed as I folded little Anthony's clothes. I had all of his stuff here, his crib was in the same room as mine. The room was decorated with clouds and blue paint. I made some of the clouds look like shapes, some looked like animals. I knew he would like it. I know I did. I awed as I picked up a onesie that said. 'Mommy says I'm good looking'. I awed again. It was so cute. I folded it and put it with the rest of them. I looked down at my big belly. I put a hand on my stomach. "You stay in there as long as you want baby boy, there's no rush. Mommy's got everything covered. Your going to be so loved baby boy, my little Anthony. I love you so much, more then you know", I said as I smiled. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. My sweet baby boy.

I made my way over to the bathroom. I had to pee like a mofo. I basically waddled over to the bathroom. I got to pee! Pee! Pee! I groaned. Why do you always have to sit on my bladder kid? I mean every time you do, I have to freaking pee. I groaned again once I got to the bathroom. Oh thank god. But once I stepped into the bathroom. I felt something wet and warm tickle down my legs. I just had to wear shorts today. God! I looked down at my legs and saw something wet running down my legs. Really?! It couldn't wait could it? Ugh! Now I have to clean it up.

But before I could move. I felt something hit me hard like a brick wall. My back hit the wall hard. I groaned in pain. I slid down the wall so my ass was sitting on the ground. What the fuck?! Then it hit me again. Oh fuck! It wasn't pee at all! My water just fucking broke. Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck! Okay, don't panic Ella. Don't panic and we'll all be okay. I can't stress. I opened the door slowly. I just had to get to my phone. But I couldn't move without feeling pain. Fuck!

"Wheelie! Brains!", I yelled they're names. And before I knew it, I could hear the little footsteps come running into the room. "Mom!", wheelie yelled. "In here!", I yelled. They rushed over to me. "What happened! What's wrong?!", wheelie yelled. I gulped. "My water broke, the baby is coming, Anthony is coming, and he isn't going to wait for anyone right now, I need you to either get me my phone or some how get a hold of Evac", I said. Wheelie and brains looked shocked. "I'll try and get him", he said. I nodded and started doing the breathing exercises the doctor told me to do. We're going to be okay.

But wheelie soon came back. "I couldn't reach him, what do we do?", he asked me. I sucked in a breath. "Just get me my phone, please", I said through my teeth. He nodded and ran out of the bathroom. It only took him a minute to get back with my phone. I grabbed it from him. I opened Sam's contact. "Code baby. Anthony is coming and he isn't going to wait for much longer. Get here ASAP!", I texted roughly.

I felt a cool rag on my forehead. I looked down and saw wheelie holding a rag to my head as brains was holding a bowl of cold water. I smiled at the two of them. "Thank you", I said softly. I groaned when another contraction hit me hard.

Please hurry Sam.

Sam's POV

Mail after mail. Seriously. Couldn't I get a better job then this. But it's the only job I could get. I sighed. But then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone and checked the text message I got. My eyes widened once I read it. I started to run as I left the rest of the mail there. I had to get home. I had to get home! I raced over to my car and thankfully it started. I pushed on the gas. I pulled out my phone and texted Evac. "Code baby! Code baby! This is not a test, Anthony is coming!", I texted. Hopefully he gets there in time. Hopefully I get there in time.

I sped down all of the streets. I needed to get home. Now!

Once I got there. I saw evacs car form. I raced up the stairs. I saw him running towards the front door. I ran and I pushed through. I could hear screams coming from Ella's room. I ran as fast as I could. I ran into the room and into the bathroom. Evac was already holding her hand. I needed towels and blankets. I raced out of the room and got some towels and blankets. I ran back to the bathroom. "Are we going to be able to get her to a hospital?", I asked Evac. He shook his head. "Labor like these are much faster then the ones normal humans have, we're going to have to call in ratchet", Evac said. But he immediately stopped talking when Ella grabbed him by the collar. "You are not calling that bastard! I mean it Evac! You are not calling him! You get me and my baby to a damn hospital, or you deliver him here, cause I will kick your aft if he even steps one foot in this apartment. I swear on it", she growled at him. But screamed when another contraction hit her.

Evac looked at me and I looked at him. He sighed. "Well your lucky I actually know how to deliver a child, I looked it up, so bare with me here", he said. "Just get him out of me!", Ella screamed. We both looked at each other. We both nodded. We both washed our hands. I ran back to the room and grabbed a pillow. I set it behind Ella's back. Evac got her steady in a position where she needed to be. I saw her clench her eyes closed in pain.

I grabbed her hand in mine. I knew it would hurt by her grasping her hand in mine. But I knew she needed me. She didn't have them. So she's going to need me. I grabbed the cool rag and put it on her warm forehead. "Shh, it's okay. It's okay ell, you can do this. I know you can", I whispered to her softly. She pushed and pushed. She screamed in pain. I caressed her hair. She pushed again and again. "I can't do this, it's too hard", she said as tears started to stream down her cheeks. I rubbed her arms. "You can do this ell, you are the bravest and the most amazing woman I've got the privilege to grow up with, you don't take shit from anyone. You can do this, you are going to be a amazing mother, and this little boy is going to be so lucky to have you as his mother, but he needs you right now", I said as I softly stroked her forehead with the wet rag. She gripped my hand in hers. I could feel the pain of her squeezing my hand in hers. But I didn't think of the pain. But I did think of her and my little nephew. They needed me.

I watched as she screamed as she pushed and pushed. I hated to see her in so much pain. I kissed her forehead lovingly as a brothers love can get. "Your doing great ell, I can almost see his head. Your half way through", Evac said. "Come on ell, he's almost here. He's almost here, then you can meet your little boy", I said. She clenched her eyes closed from the pain. I groaned at the pain as she squeezed my hand tightly. She screamed again as she pushed. She pushed again and again. Her breathing was getting heavy. "Wait, breathe ell, breathe. You can do this, you can do this", I whispered to her. She stopped pushing and breathed through her mouth and nose. She leaned her head back. "This boy Better be grateful that I'm pushing his fat ass out of me", she said as she laughed weakly. I laughed with her. "I'm pretty sure he will be ell, he's going to love you so much", I said to her.

"I hope so", she whispered. She pushed again. Screaming as she pushed. And then there it was. A cry, from a pair of healthy lungs. "It's a boy", Evac said chuckling. I started to feel my own tears welling up in my eyes. I have a nephew. I looked at him. He's perfect. I grabbed the scissors and clipped the cord. I gently grabbed my nephew and put him on Ella's chest. She was breathing heavily. She slowly and weakly looked down at her chest. Seeing her little boy on her chest.

A few tears rolled down her cheeks. She gave a weak smile. "He's perfect", she whispered. "My little Anthony", she whispered. Me and Evac both smiled at each other. He was perfect. "I love you so much baby boy, I love you so much", she whispered. I looked at Evac. "Call a ambulance, she's going to need to get to the hospital, they both will", I told him. He nodded and went to go make the call. I sat down with her. I looked at the little one. He was beautiful. "He's beautiful", I told her. She looked at me. "Isn't he? He's the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on. My sweet boy, I'm your mommy, and this is your uncle sammie. He helped deliver you, so he grateful", she said as she laughed. I could see a few more tears roll down her cheeks. She was going to be a great mother. I just know it.

Soon I could hear the faint sound of the ambulance coming. "It's not going be much longer, we didn't call him, we called a actual ambulance. They'll be taking you to a hospital soon, so they can see if your okay", I said. She smiled at me. "Thank you sammie, your the best brother I could ever ask for", she said. I smiled at her. "What are brothers for?", I said chuckling. She smiled. "If anything were to happen to me, I want you and Evac to be The Godfather's. If anything were to happen to me, I want you guys to take care of him. Okay?", she said. I frowned, but I nodded as well. "I promise, he'll be okay. And so are you", I told her. She just smiled at me. She looked exhausted. She should be, after delivering her first kid.

I heard footsteps come into the room. I saw a gurney. I moved out of they're way. They lifted her and the baby onto the gurney. They rolled her out of the bathroom and room. I walked out of the bathroom. Evac was standing in the middle of the doorway. I smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "We did good bro. They're both are going to be healthy", I told him. He looked at me and smiled. "We did do good, didn't we", he said. I nodded. "Now come on, we should be there when she wakes, I have to call my parents to say they're grandson was born just three minutes ago", I said smiling at him. He just smiled at me. We both walked out of the apartment and down the stairs. We both made it to his car form. I got in, since my car is basically a piece of shit. We were now on our way to the hospital. We did good. Even if it was our first time delivering a baby.