Goodmorning

Third person POV A few hours later

Ratchet woke up to hearing the little one fussing. He groaned softly and rubbed his eyes. He slowly got up. He looked at the bed and smiled. He saw Ella cuddling with Optimus and ironhide. Jazz was laying in between her legs. He raised an eyebrow. How'd he get there? He will never know. He then heard the fussing again, he turned around and saw his little boy fussing in his bassinet. He smiled and picked Anthony up. He started rocking him. "Shh, it's okay. Everything's okay, everything is going to be okay. My little one, everything is going to be okay, I promise. Oh my boy, look at you. So small, so handsome. I love you. I may have just found out about you yesterday, but you have captured my spark in your little servos there, I will make sure no one hurts you or your mother, I promise you, my son. My sweet boy, now sleep and dream well", he whispered to his son. He placed a soft kiss on his sons forehead. He watched as Anthony's little eyes slowly closed. His little servo grabbing onto ratchets much bigger servo. He smiled. So this is what it feels to be a father. It felt nice, it felt warm, and he felt love. He felt like needed to protect this little bundle of joy with all his spark. And he will.

This was his son and he will make sure he is safe and protected, if it's the last thing he does. He placed one last
Kiss on Anthony's forehead. "Sleep well son", he whispered to his son. He placed Anthony back in his little bassinet. He looked at his son one last time. His son. Never thought he would say that. His son. With the one woman he loved. He smiled. He turned around and looked at the bed again. He chuckled softly. Ella's head was laying on ironhides chest, and her arm was laying on top of Optimus' face. He didn't know how Optimus could sleep like that. But at least they're getting some sleep. And then their was jazz. Who was holding onto Ella's leg. He rolled his eyes. Slagging saps. But he was one too. So he got on the bed and laid down, laying his head down softly on Ella's other leg. He placed a soft kiss to her knee, and then placed his hand on her leg. He smiled softly and closed his eyes for recharge. Knowing in the morning they would have to leave.

He slept better then he have ever had. Now that he was with the two people he loved.

Ella's POV a few hours later

I slowly opened my eyes. Groaning as I stretched my limbs. Mmm. I licked my lips due to dryness. I ran a hand through my hair. I looked around and saw a not on the pillow. I raised an eyebrow. I picked it up. I read it. "Goodmorning sweetspark, we had to leave back to the base, but we will see you later. We have made you guys some breakfast, and we have already made Anthony's bottle, it just needs to be put in the microwave, I think I said that right, we love you sweetspark and our little boy, until the next time we see each other. We love you.
Love,
-Optimus

P.S. try and drink enough water today, it's very important to stay hydrated.
Love,
-Ratchet

I sighed. At least their trying. I can give them that. And knowing they are made my heart pick up a bit. It makes me think they still do love me. And that their trying with Anthony. But I'm not sure where that leaves us. I sighed and closed my eyes again. I mean, I love them with all my heart and soul. I really do. I love them so much, if I didn't, would I have sacrificed myself for them? I think not. But I do, I love them so much. But I don't know what to do. I opened my eyes again when I heard a cooing come from the bassinet. I got up and walked over to the bassinet. I smiled as I saw my little boy sucking on his little paci. "Well Goodmorning my little angel, did you sleep good, huh? I bet you did, you have fun with daddy? Now let's go get some num nums", I said as I picked him up from his bassinet. I held him gently in my arms. Rocking him softly. I cooed at him softly. "My little man, I love you. I love you, I love you so much", I baby talked to him. He giggled and cooed. I smiled. I loved him so much. He was my son, he grew inside of me. So I get to love him more than anyone else.

We soon made it to the kitchen. I saw Sam, Carly and Evac. I smiled at them. "Goodmorning y'all", I said softly. They turned their heads to look at me. Evac smiled at me. He walked over to us. "Morning sis, and good morning to you too little man", he said as he pressed a soft kiss to my head and then took Anthony from my arms. "Why don't you go eat, I'll make sure he has his bottle", Evac said. I smiled at him. "Thanks", I said as I made my way into the kitchen. "Morning ell", Sam said smiling at me. I giggled when I saw he had a piece of toast in his mouth. "Morning' Sam", I said ruffling his hair up. I then smiled at Carly. "Mornin' Carls", I said giving her a side hug. She smiled at me too. "Morning Ella", she said with a smile. I sat down at the table. I saw food sitting in the middle of the table. I grabbed some toast and eggs, along with some pancakes. "Who made breakfast?", Sam asked. I gave him a nervous smile. "I did", I said smiling at them. I didn't want them knowing that they came here, I mean they got into the house last night, some how.

The two of them smiled. "Thanks Ell, it's really good", Sam said. He continued to eat his eggs. Carly just gave me a smile before continuing to eat. I sighed and poked my eggs with my fork. I shoved some into my mouth. Sam was right about something. These were freaking good.

Only one of them knows how to cook, and that's Optimus. I almost cried when I started eating them. Because I wanted to hug him and wanted them to hold me. But I kept myself from crying and continued to eat. I had things to do today. I can't just stay here and wallow. I'm a big girl, I need to have my crying fits for a different time. Once I was done eating, I got up and washed the dishes. Once done with that, I took my son from evac. I smiled at him, but he knew it was a fake smile.

"Let's get you dressed, get you all handsome for today, hows that sound?", I said to him. But he just cooed and giggled. Which made me giggle. I pressed my lips to his forehead. "I love you", I whispered to him.

He was my son. My boy. And I say what happens. And I say that no one lays a fucking hand on him. Not even megawennie. If he ever comes back, I'll be ready for him. Because he ain't getting close to my son. I'll kick his ass and then make sure he's offline for good before he even thinks about touching my son.

Try me bitch. I'll be waiting.