I'm going to be a uncle?

Third person POV

To say Evac was shocked wasn't the right word. He was more then shocked. He stood frozen in front of her. It took him more then a minute to process what he had just heard. "I'm.........going to be a uncle?", he asked in shock. Ella laughed at his shocked face. "Yes ev, your going to be an uncle, and guess what", she said. "What, your not going to tell me it's twins are you?", he asked her. She burst out laughing. It felt good to laugh after so much time of crying. "No ev, I don't think I'm ready to carry twins just yet", she said. She rubbed her now looking four month pregnant belly. Even though she should be still two months. This pregnancy was going faster then it should be. "I went to the doctors the other day with Sam, we were able to find out the gender", she said with a big smile on her lips. A smile slipped on his face. "And?", he asked excitedly. She giggled and smiled. "It's a boy, I'm having a boy", she said happily. He smiled widely and picked her up gently and twirled her around. He chuckled. "I'm having a nephew!", he said happily. She giggled. "Yep, but I'm still having troubles on his name, I was wondering if you would like to help me name him", she said as he put her down. He smiled at her happily. "Of course I would", he said. She laughed. "Good cause I've been looking through these baby books and none of them fit right for him", she said. She sat down on the bed and patted the space next to her. He sat next to her.

They went through all the books they could think of. But none of them fit. Ell groaned and fell on her back. "I didn't know naming a kid was going to be so hard", she said as she groaned in annoyance. Evac chuckled. "Oh yes laugh at my misery, my son is going to be nameless and your laughing at me", she said dramatic. Evac chuckled again. "I'm sure you can think of a name for the little one", he said laying next to her. She huffed and rolled her eyes. "I once put a name together if I ever had a son when I grew up. But this was when I was ten years old. I'm not sure if it's good anymore or if it's silly", she said covering her eyes with her arm. "Come on ell, I'm sure whatever it is I'm going to love it and so is he. Tell me", he whined. She giggled at his whining. "Fine, but don't laugh if it sucks", she said. He chuckled. "I promise", he said. She huffed again. "Fine", she said. She took her arm away from shielding her eyes. She looked up at him.

"The name I made up for him. Was Anthony Lee Joesph Witwicky, I now it's not the greatest name in the world. But I fell in love with it when I was younger", she said. But instead of laughing. Evac smiled. "It's perfect. I love it", he said. Ella looked at him in shock. "What? Your not just yanking my chain are you? You really like it?", she asked him. He raised an confused eyebrow at her term. "What's yanking your chain mean?", he asked her. She rolled her eyes. "I forgot you don't know much of human slang. It means your not joking with me, so you really like it?", she said to him. He chuckled. "Of course I like it, I love it, and so is he when he's born. Your going to be a good mother ell, don't dwell on it. You'll have a lot of help with him, don't worry", he said. She sniffled and smiled as tears welled up in her eyes. "Ah, stupid hormones", she giggled as she wiped away her tears. He chuckled. "But I do have a question", he asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Go ahead", she said. "Is the father........one of them?", he was afraid to ask since she seemed to be more sensitive. She seemed to freeze after he asked his question. But seemed to snap out of it. She sighed. "Yeah, they're his father, well I don't know which one is, but I'm 100% one of them is", she said. "And they don't know?", he asked softly. She laughed but this laugh didn't sound genuine but more anger and sad filled. "I'm pretty sure they know, I mean that's the whole reason they left. They found the stick I put in the trash can. And then they left without even saying goodbye, they don't want anything to do with him, and that hurts the most", she said as she sniffled and more tears welled up in her eyes. A few fell from her eyes. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

He hated to see her like this. He rocked her back and forth. "Shh, it's okay ell, just let everything out. Shh", he said as he rubbed her back. She sobbed in his chest. She gripped his shirt in her her fists. It hurt her heart whenever she thought of them, and it hurt knowing they didn't want anything to do with they're baby boy. How was she going to take care of they're baby boy without them? Why couldn't they stay? Why didn't they stay? Did they not love her enough? Did she let all of her walls down just to get her heart broken? Yes, yes she did and it hurt like hell. Knowing that the ones she loved didn't want to be with her and her baby boy. She cried for herself, she cried for her baby boy, and she cried for the ones that she thought that she loved. She thought what she had with them was true love. But true love is for fairy tales and little children. True love fades away. Even when you don't want it to. She cried, she cried for herself, she cried for her baby and she cried for her Breaking heart. She cried in her brothers arms, knowing she was safe in his arms. As long as she had the people that really loved her. She'll be okay. Or she hoped she would.