Oh my god

A month and a half later
Ella's POV

It's been a month and half later since I got sick. And I feel like I'm fucking glowing. Is that normal for people after they get sick or is it just me? I think it's just me. And I think I've grown on some weight ever since we got here. I need to work out when we get back. Cause damn some of my pants don't fit anymore. Some of my favorite pants don't fit. Sadly. The others were out getting things that I've been craving. I've been having the weirdest cravings in the world. Like pickles with hot sauce dabbed on it, mixed with cool aid. I hardly think that's normal. Maybe I can look what up what's wrong with me. But it'll probably tell me I'm dying. Freaking google And they're bizarre readings. So I put in my symptoms and waited for the magic to happen.

I laughed out loud. Okay that's hilarious. Cruel but funny. It says I'm pregnant. Haha. Yeah right. Right? I giggled to myself. I might as well go get a test for a joke. I got out of bed and got some shorts on. I slipped on some Sandals on and grabbed the keys to the house. I locked up and made my way to the store. I hummed to myself.  I smiled at all the people I walked by. They were all so nice to me.

I walked to the nearest store. I went down the women's isle. Pregnancy test. Pregnancy test. Hmm. "You looking for a pregnancy test? This is the that's most effective", I heard a woman say. I turned my head and saw a Samoan woman smiling at me. I smiled at her. "Thank you, I'm Ella", I said grabbing the box from her. She smiled. "No problem, I'm Sefina, it's nice to meet you", she said. I smiled at her and nodded in thanks. I walked off towards the check out and checked the box out. Pss. It's going to say negative. I just know it is. I walked back to the house. Instead of feeling like this was a joke. I started to sweat. What if it's true? What if I am pregnant? I walked into the house and walked into the bathroom. I rolled my shorts down and waited for me to pee. I should have drank something. I waited for about twenty minutes. And finally I peed on the damn stick.

I looked at it and it said I would have to wait ten minutes. There was two in the box. Well I guess you know, you can never be too careful. I peed on that one and set them on the sink. I sat on the toilet seat and waited. I ran a hand through my hair. It can't be possible, right. I mean we've always used protection. Then my eyes widened. Fuck. We didn't use protection the last time we did it. We were too much in the moment and they didn't put protection. I started to sweat hard. What if I am pregnant? I mean I've always wanted a child. But would they? I started to bite at my nails. I sighed and closed my eyes. It's going to be okay. We're going to be okay. Wait we?!

I started to breathe in and out, so I didn't have a panic attack. Calm down Ella, calm down. You might just be overreacting. I mean the first time isn't always effective. I mean it was one time without protection. I snapped out of it when I heard a beep come from the sticks. I gulped and shakily grabbed them. Oh my god. My eyes watered. I'm pregnant. But these weren't tears of sadness. I was happy. I'm pregnant. I laughed shakily. I'm pregnant. "I'm pregnant", I whispered to myself. I wiped my tears and smiled. "I'm pregnant", I said softly to myself. I put my hands on my stomach. "I'm pregnant", I said happily. A happy tear rolled down my cheek. I'm pregnant.

"I'm going to love you, no matter what. I promise I'll try to be the best mother you can get, I love you", I whispered. I guess the first try can get you pregnant. Duh, I learned it in sex Ed. And I have a alien robots for boyfriends. So go figure. "Well figure this out. I promise. I'll figure something out, you just sit tight and keep on growing in there, mommy will figure everything out", I whispered to my stomach. I already loved them. Now I have to go to doctors and get a check up.

But how the hell do you tell your four robot boyfriends that your pregnant? I breathed in and out. "I'll figure something out, I always do", I said softly to myself. I got up and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands. But where to put the tests? Maybe I can hide them. But where? I saw the little trash can. I got an idea. They don't go through the trash. So I'm good for awhile. I got up and washed my hands. Don't want pee hands now do we. I lifted up my shirt. I looked in the mirror. No wonder I gained weight. I slapped a hand to my head. Duh. The only reason why I gained weight is because of the baby. I giggled and shook my head. "I'm going to love you forever my sweet little one, I just hope your fathers do to", I said. Hopefully. I sighed and turned the light off.

I walked back to the bed and laid down. I got my phone and started to look up things about baby's. Well they are going to be half human half robot. So I have to be prepared.

I guess I fell asleep. Cause I woke up to having someone wrap they're arms around me. I smiled. "Hey beautiful, have a good nap?", jazz whispered into my ear. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Yeah, but now I'm happy to see you", I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too baby girl, we got you your little cravings, weird cravings though baby girl", he said. I giggled nervously. "I don't know, maybe I'm going through a phase or something", I said. He chuckled. "Humans and they're weird cravings", he said. I giggled. Yeah let's just go with that for awhile. Until I know how to tell them.

I still can't believe I'm fucking pregnant. Can you believe that? Well I can't and I'm the one pregnant.