Together

Akio sings quietly to me, as I open my eyes and stretch sitting up still half asleep. In a king size bed
How did I get here? I ask myself I look over to a smiling Akio.

What happened last night? I keep trying to remember, I didn't drink so I'm not hungover I lay back down rubbing my eyes. That was a great night's sleep though I think to myself.

Akio hands me a cup of coffee as I slowly sit up "you slept for so long" I scratch my head "what happened last night?" Akio sips his coffee "we came here after the party, you wanted to go home I convinced you to stay -" I cut him off remembering parts of  what happened
"and I had a shower and slept, . .where's my sister?" He points to the floor "she's downstairs"

I look around the room my clothes folded neatly on a chair shoes under the chair, I kick the covers off and stand up stretching I sit down backing Akio looking out of the window "what's the time?" I ask him "nine fifteen"  I sigh again.

I got so much to do at home my house is a mess! Akio sits behind me with his head on my shoulder.
"What are you doing today?" He asks I sigh "I got housework to do, What about you? Don't you have to prepare for a tour or something?" He rests his chin on my shoulder "well I was supposed to have a meeting today but missed it.

"Why?" I ask, "I'm only down the road, you got security right?, "Don't you have to be at the studio?" He chuckles and lays on the bed pulling me with him "You're not running away from me again" he says looking straight into my eyes "move in with me."

I freeze, processing everything he just said he kisses me on my cheek "did you hear me?" He asks as I stand up. "Akio, I can't do that. . .I can't move in." He stands up and goes to sip his coffee leaning on his chest of drawers "why not?" He frowns.

I sigh "I've just settled in my place Akio its comfortable and I've just got my life in order" he puts his cup down and walks over to me and wraps his arms around  my waist "then I'll move in with you" he says with a grin as I shake my head "Don't do that Akio" he shoots back "Then stop making excuses Denise move in with me!"

Who? . . .what?. . .who is he . . .talking to?

I wonder in my head as he wakes me up out of my thoughts "Denise!" I answer "Akio, I can't-" he stops me mid sentence
"You know I don't want to lose you again, move in with me and we'll work things out."

I sigh as he kisses my cheek again "ok" I say.

He shakes his head "come on get ready we'll go clean your house"

At my place I hoover the living room as Akio mops the kitchen, I smile as I watch him move the mop around with his long frame, after cleaning Akio goes to his meetings with his nad and my sister starts to pack things.

"Sis, I don't know why you keep holding yourself back move in with him." I sigh and  fold my clothes " I know, I just don't want to lose this place. . .but i know I'm moving to something better" my sister nods her head "that's the spirit. You are going to be set for life! I mean your man is crazy about you. . .what are you blushing like that?" As she bursts into laughter.

I can't help it, I can't stop smiling when I think about him my phone buzzes and its a message from Akio, he will be back late.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 01, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Neighboursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें