Jaeyoung Kim again

Akio's father points to the chair next to him "come, sit down my son" HeeYoung gets up and stands next to me "maybe we should leave them alone" I whisper to her she nods and we walk out of the room and sit in the hallway.

Akio

Look at him, all those tubes up his nose I don't know what to say so I just sit and stare at the floor. "What happened?" I ask him he looks up "well, they said I had a heart attack. . . I need to take it easy" he looks at me "are you still chasing that useless rock star dream?" I shake my head "don't start with that." He gives me a stern look "I have to, how can I have a son that's supposed to follow in my footsteps and learn the family business being a rock star? Who will I leave my business to?" I roll my eyes he sighs and looks at the ground. "Why didn't you look for me?" I ask him I have to get it out I have to know. "What did mother ever do to you?" father shakes his head "JaeYoung I wish I didn't behave that way to your mother I don't know what came over me" I shake my head "you're just like your mother. . . . Quiet . . . Sensitive . . . You let people walk all over you" I stand up what did he just say to me? "what?" He rolls his eyes "I told your mother that you should finish school and get that degree-" I cut him off "I did finish school dad! I got that stupid business degree just for you! Just to show that I'm still your son And this is the thanks I get?" I'm so angry right now my face turns red how can he say such things to me "all I ever wanted to do was make you proud , but after seeing the way you treated mother . . . I. . . Can't" father looks at me "you know what? I don't blame you for your hate against me, I blame your mother you always ran to your mother whenever you were in trouble" I sigh "because I was afraid of you!" Tears fall down my face I feel them burning in my eyes "you changed! We never got close anymore ever since you started this enterprise you got drunk beat mother and forgot about me!" My father hisses "why are you crying? Kim men don't cry. . . Get out of my face! I can't stand the sight of you". The words play into my ears my chest hurts as the words stab into my chest I wipe my eyes and breathe "that's fine father, you won't ever have to." I walk out slowly and hear him behind me "what do you mean I won't have to?" He begins to shouts as I walk I don't bother to turn around "WELL GOOD RIDDENS JAEYOUNG I NO LONGER HAVE A SON!" I stop at the door and breathe and leave. I thought that all this time I was the one holding the grudge and carrying the hate but found out that my father was doing the same towards me.