One year later.

I sit in a cafe sipping on coffee it's been a long day two more weeks until work and I'm trying to enjoy whats left of the summer. My phone buzzes it's a text from Aaron
Where are you?
I text him back where I am in the cafe drinking coffee. I shake my head Aaron has been a pain lately he's trying to be controlling. He knows I'm here he's been blowing up my phone because I was staying over at my sister's house I'm beginning to get sick of him now he seems to be too controlling.
Thinking about him I rub my right arm feeling the bruise he left. It happened last week I was leaving his place why can't you stay here with me? I explain that my sister is sick I don't mind you going there but I don't want you staying over. I look at him my eyes darken who the hell is he talking to? "Excuse me? " He looks at me " I am not a child you don't tell me what to do" he grabbed my arm "I told you you're not going" he pushes me against the door I kick him in the crotch open the door and run out. Straight to my sisters house.

In all my life I have never had a man abuse me physically like that. Not even my cousins. I rub my eyes and stand up ready to leave the rain pours heavily I pull my hoodie up and fold my arms ready to step out. I opened the door and walked . . . Thinking. . . Thinking. . . I have to end it with Aaron. . .I miss Akio. The thoughts run in my head. That's it.
I'm ending it with Aaron I can't take it anymore I have to leave I decide to withdraw myself from him slowly.

As I'm walking and thinking I stop at the musical instruments shop missing Akio I sigh remembering him as tears fall down my face. I turn to leave and freeze in my tracks. Staring at the tall figure staring at me the rain has stopped the sky is brightening he looks at me as his face brightens "Denise" he says my name his voice flows into my ears I sigh and continue to stare "hey" I reply. All of a sudden my emotions take over I slump myself into his chest and wrap my arms around him.

The tears continue to fall I miss him, I miss him a lot. I don't want to let him go. He breaks out of my grip and holds my waist "why are you crying?" I wipe my eyes "I miss you" i slip out of my mouth and sigh he holds my hand and takes me to the cafe.

We sit down in a booth at the corner of the cafe. I decide to let it all out "Akio. .. I'm sorry. . . I'm sorry about -" he cut me off " no I'm sorry Denise. I'm sorry for leaving." I shake my head he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me.

Right now this is what I want I don't want to be anywhere than with Akio. "Well rockstar can I have your autograph? " He laughs at me and gets a napkin and writes

Denise

I love you so much
I'll always be here for you

Akio.

At that moment I took the napkin and smiled "so where are you staying now?"He asks me i sigh "I've been staying with Aaron but I'm at my sisters at the moment .. . . I don't want to be with Aaron anymore." He nods his head and holds my hand. I rest my head on his shoulder.