25. Double Date...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with abhi who is impatiently calling pragya

When she didn't answered him for 10th time he throws the phone on the couch in the caravan...

Purab: abhi she'll come you don't worry... First you go to the stage already producer sir called you...

Abhi: I want to meet her before performing purab...

Their conversation got interpret when abhi's mobile starts to ring... Not wasting a second he attends it and asks where the hell are you fuggii...

Pragya: sorry... Sorry Rockstar for being late...

Abhi: where are you now...

Pragya: at checking area...

Abhi: you wait there I will send Purab to bring you here

Abhi: you wait there I will send Purab to bring you here... Saying this he cuts the call and asks purab to bring her here...

After few more minutes purab brings pragya and bulbul...

After seeing pragya only abhi takes a relief breath...

Bulbul: all the best bhai.. oops jiju...

Abhi smiles while pragya blushed....

Abhi side hugs bulbul while saying thank you...

Bulbul: sorry jiju for being late... Didi want to present something to you that's why we're late.. pragya face palmed while abhi smiles happily....

Bulbul whispered to pragya that now you give your gift didi and I am leaving...

Bulbul: jiju I am waiting outside... Abhi nods and purbul leaves to give them privacy...

Abhi: give me my gift fuggii...

Pragya: first you close your eyes...