35. abhi's special day...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi who parked his car on side where pragya asks him to come

The story starts from abhi who parked his car on side where pragya asks him to come... He looks around to find her but when she didn't saw her he dialled her number who picked up the phone within two rings...

Abhi: I am reached yaar where are you....

Pragya: turn your right Rockstar... Abhi turns to find her waving him... Abhi smiles and moves towards her after parking the car on the parking lot...

Abhi: why we're here fuggii...

Pragya: your special day have to start with god's blessings so come let us go to temple... She takes steps forward but abhi stops her saying fuggii I don't believe this all...

Pragya: but I do... Come...

Abhi: what... he sighed and continued Okey... You go and I am waiting here...

Pragya: it's your birthday can't you just do this for me

Abhi gives her confusing look and asks it's my birthday so you've to do what I wish for wasn't it...

Pragya: who said like that... It's your first birthday after we become lovers so you've to do what I wish for... Moreover you thought me as your second mother then how can you deny your mother's wish... Whether you like it or not you've to come with me...

Abhi joined his hand before her saying meri maa I coming don't start your lecture... Pragya smirks and took him with her...

This was first time after a longtime he puts his leg on this scared place after his parents passed away... Many times dadi insisted him to come here with her but he denied her everytime but to her this becomes impossible...

Abhi starts to pray by joining his hand before the god's idol after watching pragya doing that...

Pragya: mataji please give him every happiness... If you want to test him with sorrows then give that to me... Now he becomes an integral part in my life without which I can't live so please make him healthy and happy always... Which will make me live happily... Make his every wish true.... She prayed for him...