34. Abhigya's Romantic Moments...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi who was happily talking to pragya

The story starts from abhi who was happily talking to pragya... Both were deeply engrossed in their talk suddenly pragya behan to yawn and says Rockstar I am sleepy... Shall we talk tomorrow...

Abhi took a glance at the wall clock which shows 11.40 only 20 minutes are left for his birthday...

Abhi: but fuggii it's not our time to sleep na moreover it's just few minutes before you called me saying you were busy... Now you want to hang up so soon... Few more minutes yaar...

Pragya: i am hell tired Rockstar that's why... Again she yawned...

Abhi really want to deny but he couldn't after hearing her too tired so he says go to sleep fuggii and call me tomorrow early morning

Pragya says okey and hang up the call making abhi to sad... He want her to wish him first that's why he not even turned on the mobile data or tv he even asked Robin to not pass the landline phone to him... She also promised him that he will wish her first but seems like she forgot... Abhi shook the thought and says to himself she was tired that's why and at morning she will call me to wish me once she wake up...

With that thought he lies on the bed after put off the lights...

After few more minutes abhi felt like someone caressed her face with feather... He stirred from his sleep so turns to other side... He again felt like that he got irritated and opens his eyes to check which disturbed him... After seeing the person before him his eyes widened he rubs his eyes to check whether he was in a dream but how the reality will changed... Added to that she chuckled seeing his childish act making him believe it's not dream....

Abhi: fuggii what are you doing here at this time... Before he would see the time pragya stops him and says I have some surprise for you just come... She pull him from the bed and closed his eyes with a cloth took him to the balcony where she placed a guitar design cake and few balloons tied on some corner like kids birthday party...