43. Abhigya's battle...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya disturbed from her sleep when the rock music start to play in their room

Pragya disturbed from her sleep when the rock music start to play in their room... She turns everywhere and pulls the pillow over her head but she couldn't sleep so she got up from the couch irritatedly...

Pragya: can you please reduce the volume...

Instead of reducing it he increased the volume making her anger rise...

She gives him a deadly glare and strides to the music system... After turned it off she about to leave but abhi pulls her towards him and asks what the hell was that... Go and turn it on...

Pragya: you want our neighbour to give complaint on you for disturbing them with this loud noise...

Abhi: first of all my room is sound proof so the sound will never go out

Abhi: first of all my room is sound proof so the sound will never go out... And it's called music not noise... You get it...

Pragya pushed him and says we will call it music if that gives you a peace not headache...

Abhi: to whom I am speaking the one who don't have any knowledge about music... He turns back but within a second he was pulled back by her...

Pragya: what the... You know even I got prizes for singing competition...

Abhi: when in your school days for rhymes competition... He sarcastically smiles making her fumes like a volcano...

Pragya: you're insulting me...

Abhi: you're annoying me...