28. Pragya makes abhi angrier...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with abhi who is getting ready to leave from his studio

Purab comes there at the right time...

Purab: what a pleasant surprise you got ready even before I come to call you... Shall we go...

Abhi confusingly asks where purab...

Purab: to meet Mr. Kapoor... You forgot we've a meeting with him to discuss about add shot...

Abhi sighs and asks can't you manage it...

Purab: why... Were you going somewhere...

Abhi nods and says to meet your bhabhi

Purab: you're meeting her daily what special today...

Abhi: she said she is in a rush to finish her potions for coming exams so for last one week we're just meeting when I pick her and drop her even that time too she is busy for taking notes... And she'll complete it today so I planning to compensate those days today... But now... He said sadly...

Purab: I can understand your feelings baba but this meeting is really important for you because within two days the shooting will be started...

Abhi sighs and says make some excuses na...

Purab: seriously is this a college or school to make an excuse... Abhi turns his face... Purab sighs and says acha fine I will manage but now you've to come with me...

Abhi: what're you saying yaar...