36. Abhi's Real Gift...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi's mansion which was decorated like a new bride there many celebrities, family members, media peoples, friends, businessmen who sponsors abhi, female models, directors, his close friends everyone starts to give their entry

In abhi's room...

Purab: abhi... Abhi...

Abhi: haan purab.... He answered from the wardrobe...

Purab: still you're not ready our guests are already reached... Everyone was asking for you...

Abhi: ya coming... After few minutes he comes out wearing pragya's selection...

Purab looks at him aww and asks him you look so handsome man and this costume was just perfect on you... We must appreciate Taniya for customised this wonderful collection...

Abhi: if you want to appreciate then it must be my girlfriend man who selected this by turning the whole store upside down for me...

Purab asks him surprisingly that really...

Abhi chuckled and says yes purab... You know she took three hours to select this moreover asking me to try every outfit of she likes...

Purab was shocked and asks you really tried everything... Abhi nods with a pout...

Purab: really you changed a lot abhi... When I have to plead you for trying the costume one time before the concert you will scold me even after you'll never do that saying I will try it on the day of concerts...

Abhi blushed and says you'll hear me what I say but your bhabhi will never hear me yaar... Purab chuckled and says I am so happy at last someone was there to control you abhi... May be you escaped from dadi by giving your puppy face but bhabhi will never let you go even I will support her...