37. Abhi is nothing without his fuggii...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi who runs to his car hurriedly with an unconscious pragya in his arms

The story starts from abhi who runs to his car hurriedly with an unconscious pragya in his arms... Following him her family, purab and dadi also went by panicking...

At hospital...

Even abhi couldn't believe how he reached the hospital within few minutes which will take an hour in the traffic...

Once he got down with pragya he shouts doctor hearing him the ward boys and nurses rushed to him with a stretcher... He make her to lie on that... They take her to the ICU abhi runs with them... When they reached the icu one nurse stops him but who was not in a mood argued with her asking them to get him inside... Saving that poor lady pushed rushed to abhi by stopping him he asks her to do her work...

Abhi: Purab leave me I want to be with her... How can they not allow me inside... My fuggii needs me... She want to see me once she opened her eyes... He starts to blabber not in a state to take this sudden shock... Purab tried to calm him but when he couldn't even after his few more attempt without any other option left he slapped him hard...

Then he hugs abhi who starts to cry trying to lift off his pain... Purab pacified him... While on the other hand Sarala's condition was not any different she cries aloud by calling pragya's name... Bulbul consoled her even when she too going through the same pain... Dadi and Rs-dadi trying to pacify sarala and abhi...

Abhi: it's all my mistake purab if I didn't asked her to wait for me there then she may not fell on the pool... How can I do that purab... Now what I am going to do if something happens to her then how will I live purab... He cries hard while saying this all...

Purab: please abhi don't cry nothing will happen to her... Please na calm down... If Pragya got to see you like this then she may blame herself you want that... Abhi nods no... Then please stop crying she will be alright...

At the right time doctor comes out from the ICU...

Everyone rushed to him and asks many questions not leaving any gap to him...

Doctor: please everyone calm down... You guys don't have to worry anymore... She is perfectly alright within few hours she will open her eyes...

Abhi with happy tears hugs doctor saying thank you so much doctor...

Doctor: Rockstar you don't have to thank me... It's all because of you only now she is alive... You took her here on the right time... Also the first aid you gave before taking her here only saved her... So it's not me who saved her it was you only Rockstar...

Everyone sighs in relief...

Abhi: can I see her doctor...

Doctor: once she shifted to a normal ward then you can see her... Abhi nods and he leaves from there...