2. Family time

Thank you so much for your lovely comment and votes..... Now get into the another part.... And I want to inform one thing from all of you about this story.....

All other characters are same as maythili and Raj their two children bubbly and bunty... Aakash his wife rakshana... Abhi's chachu and chachi... Small change, here Aaliya is sister of Raj and Akash.... Here also tanu is friend on Aaliya... Now all are live in mehra mansion...

Abhi didn't like them because they didn't help them in their hard times.... but for his dadi only he accept them wholeheartedly without any hatefulness...... Now he treats them as his own family....

One big mansion is shown,

By seeing this mansion we can guess whose it will be

By seeing this mansion we can guess whose it will be... So first we will meet our hero....

Let's get inside the mansion, there we can see all the members of this house are present for breakfast except our hero and his dadi.... Camera goes inside the small mandri of this house.... There cute dadi is doing pooja...

Dadi: bagavanji till now I am asking you only one wish as soon my abhi also get married... After giving his hand to one person who really cares for him then I will happily comes to you.... After prayer she also goes to her room...

Now we have to meet our hero na...

Let's get inside the huge room... Inside the room on the huge bed one person sleeps like a cute baby by without minding the sun who disturbs his peaceful sleep.... Can we see that person....

 Can we see that person