26. Angry Boyfriend Vs Caring Girlfriend....

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with abhi who angrily enters inside the house

Dadi: abhi what happened to you... Why are you drenched in a rain like this.... And where you went the whole night.... Oh rabji... First come and sit I will wipe off your hair otherwise you'll catch cold...

Abhi: don't worry dadi.. I am alright and I will do that... Saying this he runs to his room while shivering hard not hearing dadi who is calling him continuously... It's 150th call he tried from yesterday evening still no response... They went late night only after that dinner so abhi planned to take her somewhere at evening so he ask her to meet him at lovers park at 5PM but she didn't from that time to till now he is repeatedly calling her...

In his room...

Abhi closed the door with a bang and glanced his mobile to see is he got any reply or missed call but to his dismay he didn't... With anger he throw that mobile on bed and moves to wardrobe...

After half an hour of cold water bath again he checked his call logs when he got on the bed after changing his dress to see any missed calls but he didn't.... His anger crossed the boundary not thinking anything he dialled her again to scold her but she didn't attend it this time also...

Suddenly he start to sneezes at the right time dadi comes...

Dadi: abhi kya kiya thumne... Oh rabba first come and sit.... Abhi about to deny but dadi stops him... Don't say anything see how your face changed even now you start to sneeze... You lye down I will come with medicine for you...

Abhi: I am alright dadi

Abhi: I am alright dadi... Sneezed... I don't want that bitter medicine... Sneezed...

Dadi: see how you're sneezing and you want medicine then how it will cure... You just keep quiet...

Time to time his body temperature increased alone with his body pain...

Dadi got panicked seeing his condition and called doctor who comes after an hour... After checking abhi for few minutes doctor comes to dadi who is standing there praying to God while panicking...