33. Abhi's second mother...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from Tanu who angrily throwing the magazine which has a cover pic of pragya

You got it on you Tanu don't you... Asks her best friend Aaliya...

Tanu: don't irritate me more Aaliya just leave...

Aaliya: it's all because of you only now why're shouting like this... Who ask you to give that idea to them.... If you let it go then by now you'll be in this cover instead of her...

Tanu: what just let it go... You don't hear she slapped me Aaliya she slapped me... Even now I can't believe that third rate girl was on India's today cover pic when it took me for an year of my career...

Aaliya: it's because the person with her was abhi the Rockstar

Aaliya: it's because the person with her was abhi the Rockstar... If you forget let me remind you something that was you too come to this field this successful only because of abhi bhai but you yourself spoiled it now... You know how many fan followers they have now even they had shipname abhigya it's all happened because of your anger.... You can dealt her in some other way but thinking of destroying her you yourself fall on that.... Now you're crying when you thought she'll cry...

Tanu: please Aaliya stop it... Already I am pissed off... Don't add more just give me some idea if you have... I can't see her get more famous also with abhi I am going mad.... I just want to kill her... It's all because of her only... You know I lost few deals because of her...

Aaliya: for now just keep calm Tanu... Don't do something stupid again... I heard she was a professor not interested on this modelling so I think you're safe in your career... Instead of worrying about your career you've to worry about your life with abhi bhai...

Tanu: what are you saying... She asks in a confusion...

Aaliya: you're an idiot Tanu don't you see how abhi bhai was close to her... And their chemistry in that soap add it clearly proves they're not just acting... If my doubt was right then you lost abhi bhai...