41. Were everything is a drama???

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from Italy's one of the famous and luxurious hotel

Didi... You know you look amazing... I bet jiju can't take his eyes off you even for a second... Bulbul teased pragya who blushed hard in return when other cousins also joined in teasing her....

Making everyone stop sarala entered inside and got emotional seeing her in a braidal look... Others left the place sensing they want some time alone...

Sarala cupped her face and lovingly kissed her on her forehead... Her eyes are filled with happy tears...

Pragya wiped her tears by nodding no

Pragya wiped her tears by nodding no... Pragya's eyes also brimmed with tears but hold it back to not hurt sarala....

Bulbul: maa why are you crying and making di also cry... You wished to see her in a braidal attire don't you now when your wish is happening you're crying...

Sarala: you won't understand this bulbul... I am so happy for you beta... I don't want to say anything about how to behave in your in laws because I know my pragya will take care everything... Still I saying only one thing which is my duty as a mother... Beta now they're your family you've to give more importance to them than us... Now damadji will be everything to you... Whatever the problem share with him don't hide anything from him... No one is perfect in this world so either he or you can make mistakes, you both have to face many problems whatever it will be you can't leave him try to solve it by not letting the ego to come in between you too or else that will be the end of your relation... And I don't want to see that... After marriage for girls her husband is everything without him she can't survive in this society so at any situation you can't leave him... You understand... Pragya nods...

Bulbul: maa why only girls have to fight for her relation can't boys do that...

Sarala smiles and says because boys don't have that strength or patience to deal with a problems they'll will took the wrong decision in an anger but girls will not... Before deciding anything they'll think for 100 times unlike boys that's why girls plays an important role in keeping family happy...