29. Abhi understanding his mistake..

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya beta... You said you'll be late... Asks sarala seeing pragya coming inside...

Pragya passed a fake smile and says work finished soon maa...

Rs-Dadi: come and eat something beta...

Pragya: no dadi... I am not hungry...

Sarala moves near to pragya and asks why you look so sad beta...

Pragya: no mumma I am alright it's just I am tired

Pragya: no mumma I am alright it's just I am tired... Let me take some rest... Sarla nods and pragya leaves from there...

Bulbul felt something wrong so she followed pragya...

After closing the door bulbul asks didi what happened... Why're you looking so dull...

Pragya: it's nothing bulbul I told you na...

She about to leave to washroom but bulbul stops her and pulls her towards her....

Bulbul: look at me and say didi...

Pragya lost her patients and shouts I told you na it's nothing then why're you disturbing me like this

Pragya lost her patients and shouts I told you na it's nothing then why're you disturbing me like this... Can't you leave me alone...

She cries hard once she turn on the shower after closing the door of washroom... Bulbul is shocked because it is the first time pragya shouts at her like this may be for sometime even she showed her anger on her but not even for one-time pragya shouts at her back...