31. Possessive Boyfriend...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya sighs in relief after seeing no one in the hall after closing the door she about to leave but stops hearing a stern voice

Stop there...

Pragya's heart beats fast and slowly turns back...

Pragya sighs in relief after seeing bulbul while she laughs hard seeing pragya's frightened face...

Pragya gives her a deadly glare and shouts bulbul I will kill you

Bulbul hugs pragya while saying sorry didi...

Pragya playfully hits her and says you gave me a heart attack bulbul...

Bulbul smiles and says the truth is you only didi who gave me a heart ache seeing your miserable state my heart broken into two... don't ever cry didi I can't see you in pain... Always be happy like this....

Pragya hugs her and says I am alright baby don't worry....

Bulbul: I want to know everything don't hide anything from me... What happened between you and jiju... I will make jiju pay for making my di cry...

Pragya smiles and my pyari bachi... Your jiju didn't did anything it's me only who is at mistake... Then pragya says everything to her...

Bulbul: I am really happy for you didi... Jiju is perfect for you... She says with a smile which also returned by pragya...

Was sun rose west that my tho bachon woke this early...

Both turns to find Sarala... They runs into sarala's arms and hugs her tightly while saying good morning mumma.... Sarala kissed their head...