39. Abhigya fought with the fate...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from tanu's appartment

Tanu breaks everything from her room angrily... She throws a vase on the mirror while shouting arggg... She behaved like a maniac... Aaliya comes there and tried to stop her but she couldn't do that...

Aaliya: just stop it Tanu... She yelled...

Tanu: just leave Aaliya... Let me be alone...

Aaliya: Tanu relax... Everything will be alright...

Tanu looks at her for a second and laughs like a mental then asks everything will be alright... How... When... Aliya... You didn't understand what your bhai did to me... He made me a penniless Aaliya... You heard I am a begger now... I am not a super model anymore... I lost everything... She breaks down while crying hard...

Like abhi's threat on the next day itself he punished her in a right way... He know money means everything to her so he put a check on it by realising the video of Tanu that how she insulted and fought with pragya on the day off add shooting in a social media... Which was a shocking news for everyone... All are against of Tanu many bashed her and supported pragya... many unfollowed her... This news spread like a fire and spoiled her image infront of people... This reduced her market rate further below... Then one by one the sponsors directors producers terminated her from their projects... Many asked for compansation too which makes her penniless...

Abhi did this not only for a revenge this was for his fuggii's safety... What if she tried to do something to pragya when he is absent so prevent it he uploaded that video with a caption I let it go because it was a first time but if you dare to do that again or tried to hurt my girlfriend you'll see the real me Tanu...

Aaliya: relax Tanu... We will do something...

Tanu: what will we do now...

Aaliya: for now you go to your parents... We will decide everything later...