21. Dadi's BD Party II and Abhi's Confession...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Pragya didn't come out of her shock until the person who she bumped shooks her

Pragya: why everyone came here by saying different name of the event... Can't they say as they're going to Rockstar's party... She states to herself and looks at abhi who shooks her....

Abhi: what you're speaking fuggii...

Pragya: why you didn't say as you everyone in my family...

Abhi: your family... Really why don't you give intro with them... Come... Saying this abhi pulls pragya with him... But pragya takes him to a corner...

Pragya: I came here by saying a lie if they find me here sure they'll kill me...  please don't move... She says by hiding before him...

Abhi: why you had lied you can say the truth na

Pragya: but they'll tease me if they get  to know now I am friend with the person who I hate the most...

Abhi glares at her while pragya hits her head and says I mean before.. before..

Abhi: atleast show me na who are they... He asks like he don't know them before...

Pragya: look there a lady in Orange saree... Abhi looks while she says it's my maa and beside her is my Dadi...

Oh abhi says like he gets surprised...

Pragya: look at the girl and boy who is in black and white...

Abhi: he is purab... But how you know him.... He asks surprisingly while knowing the answer...

Pragya: haa he is my sister's boyfriend... The girl beside him is my sister Bulbul...