23. Late night talks and small small arguments....

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Didi

Didi... Whether are you going to pickup the call or I have to throw that thing... Bulbul whines in her sleep while pulling the duvet over her head....

Pragya irked and attend the call with her closed eyes...

Fuggiii... That's it pragya's sleep long forgotten and she got up from the bed...

Rockstar... You... She asked in a husky voice...

Abhi: who will call you at this time other than your boyfriend... And why're you speaking like this...

Pragya: bulbul is sleeping beside me... She huskily says...

Didi... Why're you murmuring... Let me sleep... Bulbul shouts in her sleep...

Pragya moves to hall after closing the door and switched on the night lamp... Abhi laughed and asks settled baby...

Pragya: you... Now say why you called me...

Abhi: i miss you and I want to see you.... He says longingly...

Pragya: Rockstar did you know what the time is now...

Abhi: haan 12.30 why..

Pragya: seriously you're asking me why... Don't you know it's time for sleeping...

Abhi: how mean you're

Abhi: how mean you're... It's not even a day since we become lovers but you want to sleep more than to spend your time with me... Don't you know lovers have to sacrifice many things can't you sacrifice your sleep for me... Even I am doing that for you but you...

Pragya snapped no... No... Please don't give this long lecture... I sacrificed my sleep now say what you want to...

Abhi: fuggii is I am nagging to you... I couldn't sleep... I know it's just few hours we met but I want to with you always... I am sorry fuggii for disturbing you at this time... Now go and sleep...