47. Abhi --- The best husband...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from abhi driving the car while pragya sitting on the passenger seat beside him

Still abhi is in anger while pragya kept silent for sometime when she couldn't hold it back she calls him suniye... First he didn't respond so she called him this time little bit loudly... Abhi comes out his trance and says Haan...

Pragya: leave it na why still you're thinking about that..

Abhi: how can leave it just I like that... I may kill him but you took me from there....

Pragya: sometimes we've to cross some moran like him... What you'll do then kill everyone...

Abhi: I will... But pragya how can you take this as normal... What if they take advantages of you... You've to fight with them... You've to be strong and make them to beg you for trying to mess up with you... You've to be careful fuggii....

Pragya: why I have to when I have you

She leans to him while saying this by taking his hand in hers... Abhi looks at her lovingly and taking her hand to his mouth he placed a sweet kiss on the back of her hand...

Pragya smiles with a slight blush...

Pragya: also you know how i stand against of that Rajiv in your office... I will never let anyone to take advantage of me... Moreover who have that dare to mess up with Rockstar's wife... Am I right...