Part 2

I made some armor concept art ^ Because obviously we all want that fancy smacy armor. The yellow is supposed to be skin, not armor, but since we all have different skin tones I made it yellow like an emoji. Same deal with the hair. Outfit isn't really relevant, just wanted yo to give y'all an idea here. Hope you enjoy it and the chapter!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I raise my head to the entrance of the cell upon hearing footsteps. I look up to seem Heimdall. "Heimdall? What is it? What more has Loki done?" He doesn't respond, and calmly opens the cell. "Follow your friends to Midgard. Find Thor. He must return." I nod, not wanting to hear why Heimdall betrayed the 'king.' I sprint as fast my legs will allow, determined to get to the Bifrost before Loki can find me.

~~~~~

I land in a sandy circle, covered in runes. I search around for clues that could lead me to Thor, it the best there is to offer me is the one apparent sign of life in the horizon. Some sort of Midgardian civilization. I take this direction, running yet again despite my body wishing to slow down. I need to make up for lost time. Upon getting to the settlement I see many mortals and their children walking about cheerfully. I receive strange looks from a few who notice me. I suppose I do look rather strange compared to their normal appearance, so I keep myself moving quickly about the settlement. Just as I'm about to move on to another settlement, I hear a familiar, booming voice. "My friends!" I look in that direction, seeing Thor greeting the warriors and Sif through a window. I race over to join them.

I enter the building as well, my rushed manner gaining the attention of the others. "And my sister as well!" Thors face is one of happiness at our arrival. "Thank Odin." I mutter as I hug him. "Who are they?" One of the Midgardians asks. Volstagg is first to answer, boastingly. "Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. Surely you've heard tales of Hogan the Grim, Fandral the Dashing, and I, Volstagg the Svelte?" The Midgardian man looks to Volstaggs gut. "Well, perhaps I've put on a little more muscle since I was here last."

"That would have been a thousand years ago? Northern Europe?" The second mortal woman asks. Exactly! Those lovely herring people. They worshipped us!" I shake my head in amusement at Volstagg, but introduce our purpose nonetheless. "I am (Y/n) Odindottoir. We have come from Asgard for my brother." Thor grins, and lays a hand on Volstagg's shoulder. "My friends, I've never been happier to see anyone. But you should not have come." I frown. "We're here to take you home."

"You know I can't. My father is dead because of me. I must remain in exile." My frown deepens as I send a quizzical look to the others. Was Father really gone? "What happened while I was imprisoned?" Fandral shrugs slightly, but Sif speaks. "Your father still lives." I find relief in those words, but Thor seems confused. "Loki is out of control, Thor. You are the rightful king, not him. You must help us stop him. He has betrayed Asgard," I beg, "he's gone mad." Before I get a response, we notice the dark storm in the distance. Something else is coming through the Bifrost. "Was somebody else coming?" I shake my head. "Only trouble."

We make our way outside. The townspeople fill the streets, staring at the fiery light in the distance. Loki has unleashed the Destroyer from Father's treasure room. "Leave this town now. Get yourself and your friends to safety." Thor says to the light haired Midgardian. It's clear he is fond of her. She reluctantly nods. Thor turns to us now. "My friends, I'll get myself killed, or worse, one of you trying to protect me. The best thing I can do is get these mortals to safety, and leave the battle to you." I'm shocked by his words. Seeing Thor opt from battle was never something I thought I'd see. I suppose I shouldn't be to surprised though, considering all thing with Loki. Thor meets with his mortal friends, and heads back to help the settlement. I nod at the warriors, and lead them towards the Destroyer.