Part 4

"Loki, give it back."

He didn't listen, continuing to show off his new trick by making the book levitate just out of her reach.

"I'm at the best part, stop making it float- wait you're making it float! When did you learn that?" Only then did Loki drop the book. It clatters to the floor, forgotten for a moment. "Just today. Mother and I have been working on it for awhile, but I finally did it today!" The boy exclaimed excitedly.

"That's so cool! You're getting so strong, Loki! Soon you'll be even more gifted then Mother." Loki smiled, but shook his head. "No one could be as strong as her."

"Whatever you say, Loki. Have you shown Thor?" Loki frowned. "I did. I made his training sword float, but he didn't understand. He just got angry." (Y/n) giggled. "Then maybe you should have just told him. I'm sure he'd be very proud of you, brother." The young girl reassured. Loki shrugged.

"I promise, brother. Let's go tell him. He'd act much different." She started to get up, tugging on her older brothers sleeve. "Can't we do it later? I think he's still mad." (Y/n) nodded. "Of course. Let's go to the garden instead." She gasped in excitement. "You can make the leaves move." Loki smiled again and the children ran and giggled to the gardens.