Part 10

Oh look, I just,,,,,did it again,,, made another amour concept,,,,kinda looks like an elf?,,,,

Third Person P.O.V.

Asgard. The throne room. A room so magnificent, for a moment being a place for such a horrible event. Loki, in chains, was brought to Odin. Frigga rushed to his side.

"Loki."

"Hello, mother. Have I made you proud?"

"Please, don't make this worse."

"Define worse."

(Y/n) remained by Odin. She hoped to see how it went down. She was anxious, hoping for mercy on her brother. The siblings met eyes for a moment. (Y/n) tried to show him she still cared, but he didn't return the notion. He looked blank, indifferent to her presence. She couldn't say she wasn't disappointed, but she wasn't surprised either.

"Enough! I will speak to the prisoner alone." Odin commanded. (Y/n) quickly forgot her polite posture, and turned to face him. "Father, can't we-"

"No! You will leave with your mother." Frigga carefully took (Y/n) by the arm and led her out. (Y/n)'s second disappointment of the day. Once the two women had disappeared, Loki laughed before Odin. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."

"Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes? Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death." Odin accused. "I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth as a benevolent god. Just like you."

"We are not gods. We are born, we live, we die. Just as humans do."

"Give or take 5000 years."

"All this because Loki desires a throne."

"It is my birthright." Odin grew frustrated with Loki's lack of insight, lack of remorse. "Your birthright was to die as a child. Cast out onto a frozen rock. If I had not taken you in you would not be here now to hate me."

"If I am for the axe, then for mercy's sake, just swing it. It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just ... I don't love them."

"Frigga is the only reason you are still alive and you will never see her again. You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons." That statement hurt Loki more then he let on. He refused to show weakness anymore. "And what of Thor? You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?" He hissed. "Thor must strife to undo the damage you have done. He will bring order to the nine realms and then, yes. He will be king."

"You forget you have a second child. Who's to say dear (Y/n) won't follow my lead?" Odin approached Loki carefully, think over his next words. Odin was indeed concerned (Y/n) would hold some sort of rebellion, though he doubted to such an extreme. "She has a fondness for you, same as Frigga. She too, will be kept from you."

"Do you not trust me, or her?" Loki asked with a sly look. Odin didn't answer.

><><><><><

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Is Vanaheim secure?" Father asks Thor and I. "As are Nornheim and Ria." I mention. "Though our work would have gone more quickly with you at the fore." Thor adds. "You must think I'm a piece of bread that needs to be buttered so heavily."

"That was not my intent."

"For the first time since the Bifrost was destroyed, the Nine Realms are at peace. They're well reminded of our strength and you have earned their respect and my gratitude." I smile pridefully while Thor says, "Thank you."

"Nothing out of order except your confused and distracted heart."

"This isn't about Jane Foster, Father." I shake my head, amused. I know Father finds it ridiculous, but I find it rather sweet. Despite having not known Jane, I know she is dear to Thor's heart. I only wish the circumstances would work in their favor. "Human lives are fleeting, they are nothing. You'd be better served by what lies in front of you." They look out from the balcony to where Sif is training. "With all due respect, Father, humans have more to offer than you think. Our time on Earth taught me that." I cut in.