Christmas One Shot

Hello, Happy Holidays! I personally celebrate Christmas, and so I came up with this little blurb. Hope you enjoy :)

Third Person P.O.V.

It was Christmas Day, and all through the tower everything was cheerful, don't mind Loki's glower. Christmas was something the Asgardians knew not, but here on Earth, that's what they got. Thanos was defeated three years ago, and since then Christmas was celebrated three years in a row. The holiday traditions became something to love, and something the Asgardians quickly grew fond of.

For this year, (Y/n) had a special gift in mind for her brothers who thoughts she'd left the habit behind. The Avengers we're doing a fun gift exchange, and (Y/n) was acting slightly strange. She could not stop smiling as her brothers took their gift, and started to laugh as the bright paper ripped. As they saw what it was, they both did frown. Inside each box was a woven flower crown.

"I cannot believe you," Thor did boom. Loki looked ready to leave the room. (Y/n) just smiled, and placed the crowns on their heads. Loki's was blue, Thor's was red. And though they both acted upset, this was surely the best present they'd get.

~~~~~

"I don't get it, what was that about?" Steve asked (Y/n) as she sat next to him again. She smiled, and responded with, "Just a childhood thing. They love it, I can tell." Steve didn't understand much, but loved that she seemed proud of herself. He kissed her cheek and wrapped an arm around her. "Merry Christmas, (Y/n)."