chapter 2

Everyone is inside the kitchen, five grabs a cutting board and a knife with the taller boy standing right next to him.

Five; what's the date, the exact date

Vanya; the 24th.

Five sighs

Five; of what?

Vanya; of March.

Five; good.

As five placed two slices of bread on the cutting board.

Luther; are we not gonna talk about what just happened?

Five says nothing, while the tall dirty blond had a bored look on his face. Then Luther angrily stands up.

Luther; it's been 17 years number 5.

As Luther was about to stand in front of five, a loud growl sound was coming from the tall-looking kid. Five then puts his hand on top of the somewhat bigger hand. The taller boy stops then look away. Five then turns to Luther.

Five; it's been longer than that.

Five teleports to the top shelf where the marshmallows were.

Luther; I haven't missed that.

Diego; where did you go?

Five; to the future, it's shit by the way.

Klaus; called it

Five then teleport back to where he was as he moves to get the peanut butter.

Five; I should have listened to the old man. You know, going through space is one thing but going through time is like tossing a dice.

Five looks up at his siblings then looks closely at Klaus.

Five; nice dress.

Klaus; well danks

Vanya; wait, how did you get back?

Five; in the end, I had to project our consciousness forward and into a suspended quantum state of ourselves that exists across every possible instance of time.

Diego; that doesn't make sense?

Taller boy; it would have been if you were smarter.

Diego then stands up and was about to hurt the teen before he was stopped by Luther.

Diego; besides who is this kid anyway

"Well this kid's name is Alex Wasabi and I am fives good looking husband. Get it right next time, knock-off version of batman".

Five; Alex we talked about this, it's Alex Hargreeves.

Alex; I like five Wasabi better or if we can go by Alex and five Hargreeves Wasabi then

Alex smirks hearing five silently laughing. Diego glares at Alex.

Luther; how long were you two there.

Five; well for me, it was 58 years give or take.

Alex; I would be 59 years into that shitty future.

Five glares at Alex, while Alex playfully smirks at five.

Luther; wait are you saying that your 58?

Five; no, I'm saying that my consciousness is 58 but my body is now 13.

Five looks away from everyone.

Five; Delores and Alex kept saying my equation was off but I bet they're laughing now.

Alex; oh yeah, I will rather be back in my 14-year-old body than go back to hell. And look at us right now babe.