chapter 4

Vanya was helping five with his wounds.

Five; you know what I found in the future... nothing. Everything was gone. You know the lifetime supply of Twinkies, well that's utterly bull shit. We had to do everything we could to survive. Eating rotten cand food, Cucaracha's, anything we could find. I thought I was the only one alive but not until I meet Alex.

Vanya; I can't imagine.

Alex could remember that day, all too well.

He hated that day thinking that his father sent him to the apocalypse for punishment or no parent reason. Not until he also thought he was alone until he meet the 13-year-old back then.

Five; you got anything stronger?

Five and Vanya went to the kitchen as they were talking amongst themselves. Alex looked at the window looking at a certain bright star.

Alex; *whisper* oh all, what are we gonna do...

Before Alex could talk to himself, he hears fives anyone's voice.

Five; you think we're crazy.

Vanya; no, it's just a lot to comprehend.

Five; what can't you understand.

Vanya; how you two got back but look like kids?

Five; I already told you, I miss calculated the jump. You know what, I should've come here. Your too young, too naive.

Five went to get Alex and were about to leave before Vanya stops them.

Vanya; no wait five, look I'm sorry. I haven't seen you in a long time, why don't we talk more about this tomorrow. I have lessons tomorrow morning and it's already late. Why don't you two stay for the night?

Vanya grabs two pillows and a blanket.

Vanya; I hope this is okay.

Five; that's fine, thanks, Vanya.

Alex; thanks.

Vanya; 'll go to my room, goodnight boys.

Five/alex; goodnight/ night.

Vanya leaves to go to her room and rest.

Alex; well I guess that conversation went well.

Five; shut up.

Five was about to leave but was pulled back into Alex's chest.

Alex; we should sleep five. We haven't gotten a goods night's rest in a while.

Five; I can go out while you rest.

Five pulls out the eye from his pocket and stares at it once more. Remembering the terrible memory when he found his family and their bodies.

*Memory*

Five jumps way too far and into the apocalypse. Scared and afraid he calls out his siblings.

Five; ben, Vanya, dad... anyone!

Before he could do anything he finds a newspaper that was on the ground. He reads it before looking for his family, hoping that their a life and okay. Once he did he was devastated by what he found. He then looks at Luther's hand and took the eye that Luther was holding. The eye just might be the cause of the apocalypse. All he needs to do is stop it from ever happening.

*reality*

Five was out of his daydream when Alex pulled him closer. He felt safe in his husband's arms. Alex would hold him protectively and had wolf ears when they slept in the apocalypse. Alex felt like something could happen so he wanted to be prepared to protect five. Five looks up at Alex. Already Alex had his wolf ears out, a force of habit when they both went to sleep.