chapter 11

Alex was riding in the back with Allison while Diego and five were at the front. They parked in front of the police station, trying to create a plan.

Diego: Okay, here's the plan.

Five: plan? I'm just gonna blink in and get the files.

Diego: no your not, I'm getting the files.

Allison: do you even know where the files are?

Diego: of course I do, I know the station like the backside of my head.

Allison: in bars.

As they were arguing, Alex already left and went in to get the files himself. Allison realized that Alex wasn't saying anything until she looked next to her.

Allison: where did Alex go?

Both five and Diego looked back to see the male gone.

Diego: what the hell.

Five: that son of a bitch, where did he go.

Alex pov

I walked right in to see Diego's ex.

Alex: hey, how you doing? Are you feeling okay?

Patch: I'm feeling great, is there something you need?

(Now you may be wondering..... why is office patch is still alive and not dead... well ill tell you.)

Flashback

When Diego walked, I walked in right behind him. He immediately went to officer patch, trying to stop the bleeding. Before he could say anything, I put him to sleep. I walked straight to patch.

Alex: this is going to be wired but trust me.

I started to heal officer patch. Her wounds wear all heald I step back and held out my hand to help her up.

Patch: h-how did you do that.

Alex: I'm the devil and I don't think this should be the way you should go... miss patch.

Patch: how do you know my name?

I pulled out my book, flip some pages until I found her name.

Alex: detective Eudora patch, ex-partner of Diego Hargreeves, attended a police academy. You met Diego in that police school... should I continue?

Patch: n-no, but why did you save me, I thought the devil was supposed to not feel remorse for human beings?

Alex: mmmh it's because I feel in love with a human but that's beside the point. I gave you back your life but it comes with a price.

Patch: that depends on what you want.

Alex: it's nothing bad patch, let's just say when I need a favor. You'll help me out... okay?

Patch: sure, and thank you...

Alex: Alex, Alex wassabi.

Normal time

Alex: I need a favor.

Alex took a seat, while patch moved her stuff in one spot.

Patch: What is your favor, mister Alex?

Alex: I need more information on a guy named Harold Jenkins. Mind if I can get them.

Patch: sure, but I can't give them to you... well not here exactly.

Alex: don't worry about it, theirs a blue car on the other side of the station. I'll be standing outside of the car. I'll wait for you.

Patch: okay, ill meet you there.