chapter 17

Its been 7 years since five last saw his husband. He was now 19 years old, he bought a apartment, he has a job that pays well, and at the same time he was planning out his dream wedding. Five didn't think much of it at first, until allsion and Vanya talked about it when five would visit. And it got five thinking... he never really thought what his wedding day would look like. He always imagined that when he walked in the room, his eyes would meet Alex's dark blue ones. He imagined Alex in a black suite. So what any other person would do, is look up wedding ideas. Yep, he learned how to use the technology today, over the years of waiting for his lover. He has some ideas but he wanted Alexs input of what thier day should look like. Five walked in the umbrella academy, and went to the living room where vanya and allsion were.

Allsion: hey five

Vanya: hi five

Five: hi girls

Allsion: so you go any ideas of your wedding day five?

Five: I have some but I want a opinion about having a spring wedding or a summer wedding... or a beach wedding... but theirs too much sand...

Vanya: maybe we could help

The three siblings had been talking all day. Diego, Luther would suggest a cool and fun wedding while Klaus said a hipster wedding. It didn't help five at all but he was glad that his siblings was trying to help him. It was late in night when five walked to the park near by their house. Five was walking through the park when he saw a couples walking around, holding hands. He missed doing thoses things with Alex. He was more touched starved than before. He wanted to be held in alexs arm, calling him cute pet names,and making love under the night sky. Five remembers how their hormones where out of control. He would think of the random places where they could make love like in the car, behind a building, and even out in public back in the apocalypse. Hell he would remember the amout of time they would do it. It made him laugh because they couldn't keep their hands away from each other. Five walked towards a water fountain, looking out his reflection. He then looked up toward the night sky and quietly whispers.

(Just imagine it late at night and around  the fountain, theirs l

(Just imagine it late at night and around the fountain, theirs l.e.d lights)

Five: I miss you my love

Right as he said that, he heard loud flaping sounds. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt a presence behind him. Then he heard a very fimlar voice.

Its been awhile, honey~

Five quickly turns around to see if his brain was playing tricks on him. Right infront of him, standing tall was his long term lover, Alex Wasabi. Five rubs his eyes to make sure that Alex was really standing infront of him.

Alex: sorry love, it took a while then it should've been.

Five eyes started to water as he runs up to Alex. Alex opens his arms as he caught five. Five hugged Alex tightly, fearing that Alex would leave once more. Alex hugs him back, more tightly. Finally holding the love of his life in his arms. Five slowly pulls away then looks up at Alex.