chapter 12

Short Lime

The next morning the sound of a bell was ringing and a very loud sound was coming from the hallway.

Klaus: get up everyone, family meeting!!

Alex wakes up from the sound. While five was slowly getting up as well.

Alex: what the fuck....

Five: its just Klaus...

Alex turns around a looks at five. He slowly gets to his senses and then jumps out of his chair.

Alex: Fivs your okay.

Five: well of course I am—

But before could continue to talk Alex kisses all over fives face, making five giggling.

Five:okay, okay stop it

Alex: (kiss) i (kiss) wont (kiss) stop (kiss)

Alex then moves to fives neck, giving him a hickey. Five moans to Alex,as trying to make him stop.

Five: alex~ stop.

Alex then stops and looks at five.

Alex: you okay, you hurt? Sore?

Five kisses Alex to make him stop talking.

Five: im fine... how are you babe?

Alex: I been good, but I'm a lot more better that your healed.

Five takes off the bandage, seeing no scars.

Alex: I woke up at 3 in the morning to finish healing you. I hope you don't mind.

Five: I don't.

Both looked into each others eyes. As they leaned in for a kiss. It slowly gets more heated. Five trying to remove Alex shirt but Alex already slipped his hand in five pants...

In the hallway

Klaus: oh my God Luther, you finally popped your cherry, whoo

Luther: keep it down

Klaus: look Luther, its okay... I know that it was your first time but look everyone does it.

Before Luther could argue, both siblings jumped from a lewd sound coming from fives room.

Luther: I wasnt the only one right?

Klaus; no but...their not actually doing it... right?

Before they even took a step, very a loud moan also come out from the room.

Alex~ go faster~ please~ daddy~!!

Luther: is that fives voice.

Klaus: okay well we have to have a family meeting so I got to stop their fun.

Luther: ill go change.

As Klaus walks infront of the door and knocks.

Klaus: hey love birds, I know you guys are having some alone time but I have something important to talk about.

As Klaus doesn't hear anything, he was about to walk away before Alex opens the door.

Alex: oh hey klaus, are we meeting in the kitchen?

As Klaus watches Alex walk away, he looks in fives room to see five blushing but was still fully...well somewhat clothed. Before Klaus could say anything, five throughs a pillow at Klaus.

Five: GET OUT!

as everyone was getting out from their rooms, they went to the kitchen. Alex was already waiting for Luther and five. Luther sat down and looked at Alex. Before he could ask, five comes in wobbling.