chapter 3

Five and Alex got in the car. Alex was the driving.

Alex; you know, your family is a very strange group of people.

Five: what do you mean.

Alex; I mean, they're lost in their world. One has a superhero complex, one is drugged and one uses their commands for their selfish desires, one has daddy issues and none are as bright as I thought they'd be. Well besides Vanya, but she's always sad about her past.

Five looks at his husband, he hasn't told him anything about his family. Yes, five thought that Alex read the book but it seemed that he knew his siblings personally than he should have.

Five; and how does my husband know all of that?

Alex parks at the parking lot, turning off the car then looks at five.

Alex; well that's easy.

Alex gets closer to five as five does the same to Alex.

Alex; because I'm the devil and I know everything. *smirks*

Five then rolls his the kisses his husband.

Five; you need to start telling me the truth.

Alex; hmm, I could but what's the fun in that my sweet baby boy.

Five blushes then get out of the car.

Five; you should also stop teasing me.

Alex; but I like it when you blush.

As they both walk to Giddens, Alex opens the door for five then walks to the front table. Taking their seats five rings the bell. Not too long, another man walks in and takes a seat next to the two teenagers. Alex spoke out loud seeing that the worker was taking too long for fives and his liking.

Alex; do you think they have those donuts that have the frosting or cream on the inside?

Five looks at his husband and giggles.

Five; probably, I mean this is a donut shop.

Alex turns to look at five and reaches to hold five's hand. It's those times that five becomes submissive or soft when they are alone. It rube off of him when Alex was with him whether or not he was with family. Yes, he has his soft spot for his family but they were not with him when he got too stuck in the apocalypse. His husband was the only one who understood him. Alex kept saying that he could erase all of his memories of the apocalypse but five didn't want to because he didn't want to forget when he fell in love with Alex. As five rang the bell one more time. A woman walks over the three with her notepad.

Woman; sorry the sink was clogged. So what would you guys like today?

The man told his order, then the woman asks a question, towards the teens.

Woman; can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?

Five;*smiles* the kids want coffee. Black.

Alex; also can I get those donuts that have cream inside them, please.

The woman gave a wired look then looks at the man again.

Woman; cute kids.

Both five and Alex smiled at her before she could get their order. Five then starts talking.

Five; don't remember this place is a shit hole. My siblings and I would sneak out of the house and come here and eat donuts until we puke.

Alex; mmh well it's better than nothing, I mean I been to worst places than this. But my siblings would only buy one donut each and we had to choose wisely... it sucked but what can you do when you were an angle before everything.