chapter 15

As everyone walked to the room where Allison was sleeping in, Alex walks closely to her as everyone surrounds them.

Alex: I need everyone to leave.

Luther: im not leaving, I need to know if you won't hurt Allison.

Alex: im not going to hurt her. I need to use my angel power's but...

Five: but what?

Alex: its been awhile since I used it but im not sure if I even can... I mean, ever since I was casted as the devil I always used evil magic.

Five: but you saved officer patch?

Alex: yes but she only had wound, with allsion case I would have to use all my demon powers to heal her which would take... about 10 years and I don't have much time for that. With my angel power's I could fix her in a second but its been thousands or billions of years since I used my angel powers.

Vanya: but you could always try right?

Alex: I have tried... I tried using them on allsion.

Vanya: allsion?

Alex: she was my late girlfriend in heaven, but It didn't work out at the time, but since your sister Allison is still alive... I could try but I don't want to hurt anyone in the room.

Luther: your just healing her, whats the big deal.

Alex: the big deal is that everything around me like sharp objects will be thrown around so I wouldn't stay here if I were you. And again its been billions of years since I last used my angel power's Luther.

As everyone walks out the room, five stayed behind.

Alex: babe you should go, I don't want to hurt you.

Five: I know, but I'm giving you something.

Five walks closely, leaning towards alexs cheek as he kisses it softly. As five slowly steps back.

Five: I believe in you honey.

Alex: thanks... I needed that.

Five smiles before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Alex: okay, here goes nothing.

As Alex gets turns red, he lifts up is hand moving closer to allsions neck. As his hands glow a bright yellow color. Everything around in the room started to shake. A gust of wind, circle around alex and allsion who what still unconsus. Everything like books, the equipments, the cart start flying around  the room, as if a turnado was fromed in the room. Alexs eyes slowly changes but he struggles to keep focus, as memories start shows veved clips of alexs life start to show. As Alex slowly loses his concentration, a familiar voice starts to speak.

"I believe in you Alex, remember you still have to fix the society in heaven love."

Alex: allsion

"Remember love, someone is waiting for you, you can do it"

As allsions voice disappears. Alex shakes his head and tries again as he thinks about the people he love, the only person that he wants to protect, Alex thought of five. Is he was in this situation, Alex would have tried everything in his power to safe the love of his life. Once he got the hang of it, alexs eyes turned into a pure while and his hands glows brighter as well. He didn't realize that his hair started to change as well. The tips of alexs hair where blond as the rest if his hair was still black.

 The tips of alexs hair where blond as the rest if his hair was still black