chapter 9

Alex: that there is my late girlfriend and my unborn son.

Five and Luther's eyes widen. Alex sighs before continuing his own life story.

Alex: Before I meet five... before I became the devil I, like many others, was an angel. I was only 14 when I meet her. Her name was Allison harper... she was nice and beautiful. We both started to go out. Me being the "son" of God, I was a prince. I had blonde hair, well dirty blond hair to be exact. When I was 18 years old when my dad cast me away... making me into a devil. When I was thrown in hell, I was known as the king. The ruler of all of hell. I would punish the human who did things to innocent people. I would place them in their room, putting them in a place with something that they most fear. Allison and I kept seeing each other, knowing the consequences that would happen if we got caught. Allison was my first love, and I would do anything for her even if she didn't even ask me to... when we both got caught, the punishment was to take Allison's life away. I tried everything I could to get to her... but I was too late. My brother, who was standing next to my dad, personally took me back to hell, where I spend my eternity away. While I was so distorted about her death... I didn't realize something. My brother Amenadiel threw two photos.... it was her and a baby ultrasound. I was infuriating that my own God damn brother just stood there and watched Allison die with our baby.

Alex was shedding tears. Feeling the betrayal and the sadness of his heart, started to break.

Alex: I promise that I would get my revenge once we stopped the apocalypse for Allison... but that changed when I meet five hargreeves. I was sent by my father to go count how many people died in the apocalypse. I was only there to just walk around before I was going back to hell. When five called out, I couldn't believe that a mortal was still alive. But since I read the information about five... it made sense as to why number five was there in the first place.

Luther: but you just met him and you already figured him out?

Alex: I have the power to do anything Luther... I could see anything from the past or future. There was a book I had to see who I needed to punish or who I need to help. When I saw five was wearing around his neck, I saw the feather glowing... it was one of my feathers so I had to make his wish come true... to be honest with you, I didn't know that the human knew the old folks tail. So I stayed with five until I was kidnaped back to hell, making my plans to destroy heaven. As I stole stuff like weapons and food. I went to talk to Lizy about my plans when I found out she was pregnant with my brother's baby, so I took it a pound in my hands to use her as bait for my stupid brother. After that, I asked her to cut off my wings. I took them and threw them in lava so that I wouldn't have to see them again. Once I got back to five, we stayed together as a couple Then got married. When one day I was walking back a woman appeared. She was the handler and was giving five an offer that he couldn't refuse. I knew that give was still human and couldn't survive in the apocalypse. So I made him go. Because if he didn't know what happened about the apocalypse and everything else. He wouldn't be here, trying to stop the apocalypse. I just gave him a little push. He had to do it because it was supposed to happen.

Five: but you told me that we were running out of supplies? You—you lied to me.

Alex: I HAD TO, OKAY

Alex screamed, standing up. Looking directly at five who were shocked about Alex's outburst.

Alex: if you didn't listen to me, you would've stayed there by yourself five... my brother found me again, knowing that something was up and why I kept going back to the apocalypse. So I lied to you because I didn't want you to suffer anymore... you was dealing with a lot and you need to see other people... even if you had to kill them to survive. I rather that you be a killer than stay in the apocalypse... I only did it because I love you. And I'm sorry.