chapter 10

Five and the handler were walking into a building.

Handler: we've been waiting for you, number five.

Five: well, I would've like to have gone longer but here we are.

Handler: I see your husband isn't the one for talking.

Five: can't say if your either right or wrong. My husband will talk when he needs to.

Handler: oh, believe me, I assumed he'll only talk to you more than anything else. But I guess he was the reason for staying by yourself. And here we thought that you went made.

Five: of course, you never met him and he's not much of a person pleaser.

As five remembers the time, where Alex would try to flirt his way out and feel nothing about it. He'll, he just flirted with Lance and that pisses him off.

Handler: by the looks of you, you seem like you have seen him in action.

Five just wished he was with his husband but he had to find the guy who started the apocalypse.

Alex pov

As my sister and I walked towards the building, I saw how everything changed since the last time I been here.

Alex: it's been a while, Rosalina...

Rosalina: it has been too long since we have seen each other... so I see you found someone.

Alex: yeah... it took a while until I moved on.

Rosalina: you still going through your plans with heaven?

Alex: yup, Liz and Amenadiel have a baby which is coming in a few days.

Rosalina: you have a way out?

Alex: Nope... I was thinking that once I tell them what I want... I will have to pay the price of staying in heave for a while.

Rosalina: you know that we have your back right?

Alex: I know... but this doesn't involve you or the others... this is between me, Amenadiel, and father...

Rosalina: he changed you... it's a good thing.

Alex smiles.

Alex: he changed me too much, where the point I'm too soft... I mean to him obviously.... hey Rosalina... can I ask a favor for me...

Rosalina: yeah?

Alex stopped and looked at Rosalina, making direct eye contact with her. Alex pulls out a letter and in front of it, in cursive, number five

Alex: if I don't respond to you on earth, give him that letter, please... I don't want him to keep on worrying about me. Oh and tell him that I'm trying to get to him but it will take a while.

Rosalina looked at the letter before putting it away in her pocket.

Rosalina: don't worry, ill deliver it to him.

As they walked into a room with computers.

Alex: have we found the guy yet?

Rosalina: uh, Alex.. you're not gonna believe this.

Alex looked at the report with wide eyes.

Alex: no way...

Five povs;

I was in the restroom, trying to read the report of the apocalypse when the handler walked in. I hide the report in my shirt.

Handler: so how was your first day, number five.