chapter 7

Five wakes up, feeling sore but looks over to see his husband. Five smiles then kiss Alex's forehead. As five kisses all over Alex's face, Alex slowly wakes up to his adorable husband.

Alex: good morning honey.

Five: morning love. So you ready for today?

Alex: Yeah, but are you okay? Is your sore, hurt?

Five rolls his eyes before he kisses Alex's lips. Five knows that even when Alex goes too rough with him, he still gets too worried and babies five for the rest of the day.

Five: I'm fine, just a little sore though, but I know that you can heal me.

Alex heals five after they fixed themselves from last night.

Alex; well I guess waiting for sex is out the window.

Five: couldn't help myself that my husband is very annoyingly sexy.

Alex smiles then look at the hickeys he gave five.

Alex: you know what your gonna do with all those hickeys yet?

Five: shut up, I told you to not give me any last night.

Alex: I don't know~, you looked like you liked it.

Five and Alex laughed before looking out the window. They both saw Lance with his dog, walking to his car.

Five; ready?

Alex: I'm always ready.

Five grabs Alex's hand and teleports inside Lance's car. Alex was at the back with the puppy while five were at the front, pointing a knife at Lance's neck.

Five: one chance...ONE chance, you'll tell me what's going on, in that building.

Lance explained what was going on in the building to five. Being afraid of what the "kid" was going to do to him.

Five: then we are all going to go on a field trip.

Alex: oh sorry but my parents didn't fill the permission slip.*smirks*

Five rolls his eyes as Lance drove to the building. As they drove Alex looked out the window with the puppy, but as they got closer to the parking space Lance usually uses. A strong smell of smoke was in the air. All three of them quickly walked towards the building. Five starts running towards the building while Alex was giving back Lance's dog. As five was getting a little close to the building. The building exploded, Making five fly back.

Alex: five!

Alex runs to fives aid, looking for any injuries and making sure was alright. Alex hugs five as five hugs him back but more tightly.

Five; the files... everything ... it's all gone.

Alex could see how hurt five was, I mean... he was soo close to stopping the apocalypse. All five ever wanted was to save his family and finally having a simpler life with his husband. To grow up old and spend the rest of his life with Alex. While Alex felt like his dad was still punishing him for loving someone that he couldn't control but to only hopelessly fall in with an angel. If any could know how Alex felt. He felt like he couldn't have anything that made him happy. He promised that he will stop the apocalypse but his plans need to work before he could do anything or even when he gets orders to do something. As the couple watched the building go down into flames. They both decided to find another way to stop the apocalypse from happening, once more. The couple went to a library where they could find more information about the eye. Five took out Delores and a big bottle of alcohol, he then grabs two glasses and pours the alcohol, and gave one to Alex.