chapter 14

All four of the boys.... well men, walked into the room where harol Jenkins body was.

Klaus: woah...

Five: yeah, who could have done this?

Diego: well I guess someone beat us to the punch.

Klaus: I don't know.. but I have an idea, maybe vanya has powers after all...

Diego: if vanya left, then she will most likely go to the academy. We should go, the cops are gonna be here any minute now.

Five: wait, hold on just for a sec guys.

As five walked to leonards body, taking off his eye patch, and grabing the glass eye in his pocket. Five slipes on the eye.

Klaus: ew gross

Five: same eye size and same eye color, guys this is it.. the one who caused the apocalypse.

As everyone was looking at the dead body with amazement, Alex was looking at his body very differently. Not in a sexual way but more in im going to eat his flesh type of way. Alex hasn't been eating or sleeping since he was dealing with other important stuff. As they were about to leave, five notice the devils mark, next to harold missing eye.

Five: alex... have you been here before?

Alex: I told you not to be surprised about it.

Diego: wait, did you kill him?

Alex: no, I didn't kill him... why should I, im not a murder or something. I don't kill for fun or anything. My job is to BRING people to hell or heaven but mostly hell Diego. But I didn't kill him.

Five notice Alex eyes where witching form his demon eyes then to his human eyes. Five also noticed that every time Alex would look over at the dead body, he could see Alex licking his lips, as if he was hungry. Diego and Klaus noticed but they thought he was horny for fives attention. Five pulls out one of the knifes form the dead corpse.

Klaus: five what are you doing?

Five: just give me a second.

Diego: guys we got to get out of here.

As five walked closely to Alex, diego and Klaus also looked over to see what was going on.

Alex: what are you doing?

Five: trying to do a experiment.

As five puts the knife in front of alexs face. All three of them saw Alexs eye color and pupil changed once he had  smell the  blood off the knife. But Alex caught himself from changing his form.

Alex: look, let's get moving and ill tell you about all of me... but we got company which I mean the police, everyone grab a hold of my hand.

Five immediately held onto Alex hand as deigo and grabbed on to each other and onto fives hand. As the sneak away from the police as they watch the police  walking in. As they made their way to the car. As they drove back home, Alex and five went to the bar they had in the academy. Five makes the drinks for both of them, as Alex messes with a certain object he had in his pocket.

Five: so do you think we really stopped the apocalypse?

Alex: I don't know, I can't tell you honey.

Five: why not?

Alex: things happen for a reason, right?

Five: like when we got married?

Alex: yeah... im not sure if your teasing me or your trying to hurt my little heart.

Five shakes his head, taking a sip of his margarita before asking Alex about what just happened with harold.